0% 

[L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu + HealMe! [Updated 11/29/10]

Post New Thread Reply   

{7~11} TROLL
Old 03-05-2009 , 22:33   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidTester View Post
I dont actually understand the reason of this plugin!?
Or is for combination with all4dead? That without this plugin even enough ammo with all4dead 3-4tank and 3-4 witches. For my opinion this plug no reasonable to me for play. For noobs easy to sv_cheats 1.
well i was playing a server and somone said somthing to the effect of a menu to use instead of waiting till a safe house to change guns so i came up with this idea to make it.

im always wanting to switch guns and dont wanna wait so it goes in hand. plus with the new features to comes it shall be even better
Old 03-05-2009 , 22:36   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
You can trivially override the admin flags necessary to execute the commands, look in configs/admin_overrides.cfg
all people dont have access to make overrides also this plugin dont spawn infected zombies this is weapons,ect.. only the onlything they have in common is the menu im sure with that other yeah if people wanna tweek it it would do the same but with future features im working on adding its nothing alike that infected spawner
Old 03-06-2009 , 03:23   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by {7~11} TROLL View Post
all people dont have access to make overrides also this plugin dont spawn infected zombies this is weapons,ect.. only the onlything they have in common is the menu im sure with that other yeah if people wanna tweek it it would do the same but with future features im working on adding its nothing alike that infected spawner
There is a separate plugin only to spawn weapons, and I'm pretty sure anyone who has access to upload an SMX file has access to the admin_overrides.cfg

When you add the future features, maybe it'll be different. Right now however it seems pretty much the same.
tfphoenix
Old 03-06-2009 , 09:55   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
You can trivially override the admin flags necessary to execute the commands, look in configs/admin_overrides.cfg
Or you can not edit anything and just move this to your plug ins folder and give everyone a menu to use so they don't need the console since lots of people dont have it enabled (I know they are crazy but I run into it alot).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidTester View Post
For my opinion this plug no reasonable to me for play. For noobs easy to sv_cheats 1.
Turning sv_cheats on is just opening your server for people to spam random physics objects, waaaay too many guns and noclip around. This enables only the features you want them to have access to.
{7~11} TROLL
Old 03-06-2009 , 10:35   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfphoenix View Post
Or you can not edit anything and just move this to your plug ins folder and give everyone a menu to use so they don't need the console since lots of people dont have it enabled (I know they are crazy but I run into it alot).

Turning sv_cheats on is just opening your server for people to spam random physics objects, waaaay too many guns and noclip around. This enables only the features you want them to have access to.
yep that sums it up
Old 03-06-2009 , 10:36   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfphoenix View Post

yep that sums it up
Old 03-06-2009 , 14:00   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #17

No offence, but a plugin that's exactly the same with different privileges, is still exactly the same.
{7~11} TROLL
Old 03-06-2009 , 14:08   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #18

well with my plans that im working on it will be even better and that plugin was made for that thing why change it when you can get a plugin that does it? thats why i made this one i dont wanna have to edit somones else work or make overrides so players can have a weapons menu this one does it with out any issues
Old 03-07-2009 , 15:50   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #19

really like this plugin -- a few suggestions

1. !tankbuster is a lot to type can you also add like an abbreviation like !TB or something that, guess I could bind a key but just a thought

2. Can you add pistols so it upgrades the pistols. love using pistols.

Good stuff dude! thanks for this plugin ..
{7~11} TROLL
Old 03-07-2009 , 16:16   Re: [L4D]TankBuster Weapons Menu
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markym View Post
really like this plugin -- a few suggestions

1. !tankbuster is a lot to type can you also add like an abbreviation like !TB or something that, guess I could bind a key but just a thought

2. Can you add pistols so it upgrades the pistols. love using pistols.

Good stuff dude! thanks for this plugin ..
thank you very much im glad you like the plugin.

1) yes that is a good idea i will do that next update

2) yes that is another good idea i orginaly had it but it wouldnt give you dual pistols so i will have to figure that out.

and your welcome mega props to crimsongt for helping fix my menu issue