With the AMXX BenchmarkTool you can benchmark Half-Life 1 Server. It is
meant for root server admins. It can read FPS, CPU-Load and System-Load. It
displays diagrams with Google Chart API.
You need AMXX and at your choice PodBot.
- You can use the plugin every HL1 Server.
- result.html shows CPU-model and Game/Mod, now.
- Plugin uses cvar pointer.
- The screenshot section on my website has been updated
- The plugin updates the config automaticly.
The backup file is benchmark.cfg_bak.
- For further changes see ChangeLog.
- Operating System:
- Download the plugin and save it to your AMXX plugins dir.
- Register it in your plugins.ini.
- Reload the map, so the plugin can generate addons/amxmodx/configs/
- The BenchmarkTool uses this data dirs addons/amxmodx/data/benchmarktool/.
Here you can find log-files and the result.html. Open the HTML file
with w3m or an other console based browser with image support.
- The minimum runtime is 300 Seconds, the maximum is 1200 Seconds
With a full benchmark [1200sec] you can use bench_chartall "1". Now,
you get four charts with 1200 data points. Because of the character
limitation, you can only display 300 points per chart. See: Google
- With bench_minchart and bench_maxchart you can 'zoom' into the chart.
E.g. you have a log-file with 600 Seconds, but the chart shows only
each second value. Use bench_minchart and bench_maxchart to get first
300 end last 300 Seconds.
2. Server Commands
Starts the benchmark. Runtime 1200sec/20min.
Stops the benchmark before runtime end.
Generates the Chart with Google Chart.
3. Script internal Options
- bench_verbose "1"
☆ Prints status to Server-Console.
- bench_onscreen "1"
☆ Prints status to HUD.
- bench_withbots "0"
☆ Benchmarks with Bots [PodBot not included]
- bench_minchart "0"
☆ Temporal initial value for the graph on x-axis.
- bench_maxchart "1200"
☆ Temporal final value for the graph on the x axis.
- bench_time "1200"
☆ Benchmark runtime.
- bench_chartall "1"
☆ Displays 4 Charts. Can only be used with a runtime of 1200 sec. [See Screensshots]
- bench_path "/path/to/amxx/"
☆ The absolute path to the AMXX dir.
Importan: Without this parameter, the plugin can not find the way
to /proc. Without this dir, set bench_systemfiles "0".
- bench_systemfiles "1"
☆ Should we use systemfiles?
Runs on Linux Servers only. You must have a Shell.
- bench_pidile ""
☆ Name of the PID-Files. E.g. -pidfile my_pidfile
set bench_logfile "my_pidfile".
- bench_logfile ""
☆ Set Logfile to generate a chart for an older benchmark. Normally
you do not need this.
- It is a BETA, so not all data goes to the chart. Look at the
Screenshots to see what is in.
- For full usage you need a Linux root server with a shell. Else the tool
shows the FPS only. FTP/Windows Server should set bench_systemfiles "0".
- Bots: Sometimes you have to start/stop your benchmark twice, so that
the Bots are joining/dropping your server.
- result.html: At present all results are written into this file.
- result.html: Analysis of System/Server data is not possible with older
For a german translation and the ChangeLog