Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.4.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Dionys
Old 12-29-2008 , 00:57   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens0r View Post
Dionys,
Возможно ли сделать так, чтобы в кооп режиме показывались титры(статистика) перед сменой карты?
Менять карты когда все нажмут пробел, либо через таймер?
я пока такой возможности не вижу...
ChillyWI
Old 12-29-2008 , 18:21   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #82

I'm setting sm_l4d_fmc_gmode in my infected.cfg and infected_off.cfg files. The game executes infected.cfg in a versus map and infected_off.cfg in a co-op map. Should that fix people's issues instead of them having to manually change that value?
Dristol
Old 12-29-2008 , 20:41   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #83

Problem with this plugin is that it will change the map too early, before both teams in versus mode have finished the finale. It will then loop to the next map such that the last chapter of each mission gets cut by a significant amount of play time. Try to fix this and it'll be more usable.
Dionys
Old 12-30-2008 , 03:07   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyWI View Post
I'm setting sm_l4d_fmc_gmode in my infected.cfg and infected_off.cfg files. The game executes infected.cfg in a versus map and infected_off.cfg in a co-op map. Should that fix people's issues instead of them having to manually change that value?
for plug-in settings use sm_l4dvs_mapchanger.cfg
ChillyWI
Old 12-30-2008 , 10:12   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #85

Yeah, I know that. However, I'm trying to run it ONLY when we're playing versus, since we want the end credits in co-op mode.
RAAP
Old 12-30-2008 , 17:18   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #86

The plugin loaded fine but when coop ended it jsut went to a black screen... Anyone else get this???

i have...

sm_l4d_fmc 0
sm_l4d_fmc_ifdie 1
sm_l4d_fmc_gmode 0
sm_l4d_fmc_def l4d_vs_farm01_hilltop
sm_l4d_fmc_crec 4
sm_l4d_fmc_announce 1

Last edited by RAAP; 12-30-2008 at 17:21. Reason: more details
RAAP
Old 12-30-2008 , 17:46   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #87

Could'nt you just make the plugin detect when the map has VS in it?? Then we would'nt have to change gmode or try to integrate it in a custom menu. I'm sure alot of people like to play both vs and coop on thier servers.
daveyboye
Old 12-31-2008 , 17:31   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #88

Dionys, I love your plugin and have been using it for quite some time. I've waited awhile to ask you how to fix a particular glitch. Is there anyway you can write in the plugin that at the end of a versus campaign it will wait long enough to show the OVERALL SCORES before switching to a new versus campaign?

Last edited by daveyboye; 12-31-2008 at 17:37.
ChillyWI
Old 12-31-2008 , 17:36   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboye View Post
Dionys, I love your program and have been using it for quite some time. I've waited awhile to ask you how to fix a particular glitch. Is there anyway you can write in the plugin that at the end of a versus campaign it will wait long enough to show the OVERALL SCORES before switching to a new versus campaign?
This brings up a good idea. The overall scores will always be displayed after approximately the same amount of time on versus. The credits will always be displayed for approximately the same amount of time on co-op. So instead of changing immediately, allow a timer to start counting down there based on the game type and THEN change the map.
Dionys
Old 12-31-2008 , 22:09   Re: [L4D] Force Mission Changer 1.03 (Force mapchanger)
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyWI View Post
Yeah, I know that. However, I'm trying to run it ONLY when we're playing versus, since we want the end credits in co-op mode.
sm_l4d_fmc_gmode - Selected GameMode: 0 -coop/1 - versus.
if sm_l4d_fmc_gmode 1 plug-in wil be chenged mission only in versus mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAAP View Post
The plugin loaded fine but when coop ended it jsut went to a black screen... Anyone else get this???

i have...

sm_l4d_fmc 0
sm_l4d_fmc_ifdie 1
sm_l4d_fmc_gmode 0
sm_l4d_fmc_def l4d_vs_farm01_hilltop
sm_l4d_fmc_crec 4
sm_l4d_fmc_announce 1
sm_l4d_fmc - Enables Force changelevel when mission end. (0 - off plug-in)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyboye View Post
Dionys, I love your plugin and have been using it for quite some time. I've waited awhile to ask you how to fix a particular glitch. Is there anyway you can write in the plugin that at the end of a versus campaign it will wait long enough to show the OVERALL SCORES before switching to a new versus campaign?
I thought to make a delay before loading of the following mission. But it is not assured that credits always are shown identical time... Therefore if to expose the big delay - mission will not be replaced also a server kick players, if small - there is not enough advantage