3% 

AdminmodX - A port of some adminmod commands

Post New Thread Reply   

depot
Old 11-09-2004 , 18:28  
Reply With Quote #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zor
depot - Ok I just did an update on it and I changed it so that it uses team numbers instead of team names. So to use it what you do is call

Code:
amx_slayteam 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
amx_slapteam 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
amx_slayteam 1 (or 2) and amx_slapteam 1 (or 2) have no effect on players (the thunderclap does sound when you slayteam though). Singular slaps or slays work fine of course.

A small request please. My old llama plugin changed the affected player's model to blahblah.mdl, and returned him to normal when unllamafied. I tried implementing the code into your plugin but failed. Any chance (no rush whatsoever) you could incorporate a set_player_model into this?
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2004 , 19:32  
Reply With Quote #72

therodge21502 - Ok you have to use amxmodxmenu and look for the one called client commands....then use I think 8 to switch between commands you keep going until you hit the one you want then use 9 to find the player you want.

depot - To add a model would make it lean toward a specific mod, as I tried to make this all mod orientated, well it would 1) have to be precahced, 2) called using the call you made...so if you wana do it yourself feel free, but just be careful!

Cheers!
Old 11-09-2004 , 20:08  
Reply With Quote #73

@Zor will be careful thanks.

Slayteam oddly enough started working, but slapteam never has.

public slapteam(id) does not exist.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-10-2004 , 14:45  
Reply With Quote #74

Ok for the team stuff I have made a workabout. But Im in need of some help...as I have no idea at the moment the team names for the following code, those that do please shout here:

Code:
get_mod_team_name(teamNumber, &teamName[], len)
{
	new mod_name[32]
	get_modname(mod_name, 31)

if(equal(mod_name,"dod"))
	{
		format(teamName, len, "%s", ((teamNumber == 1) ? "allies" : "axis") )
		return 1;
	}

else if( equal(mod_name,"cstrike") || equal(mod_name,"czero") || equal(mod_name,"csv15") || equal(mod_name,"cs13") )
	{
		format(teamName, len, "%s", ((teamNumber == 1) ? "" : "") )
		return 1;
	}

/*
	else if(equal(mod_name,"ns"))
	{
		format(teamName, len, "%s", ((teamNumber == 1) ? "marine" : "aliens") )
		return 1;
	}

else if(equal(mod_name,"tfc"))
	{
		format(teamName, len, "%s", ((teamNumber == 1) ? "red" : "blue") )
		return 1;
	}

else if(equal(mod_name,"ts"))
	{
		format(teamName, len, "%s", ((teamNumber == 1) ? "" : "") )
		return 1;
	}
	*/

return 0;
}
This way I can get just the team members to do the magic on!

So, having said this...the new commands for the team stuff will be one of the following:

amx_blateam 1 | 2 | axis | allies | ct | ter
Ext!

So check out the new commands as things have changed. Anyproblem give me a shout...ps I'll leave the Version 0.7e up.

Cheers!
Old 11-10-2004 , 14:52  
Reply With Quote #75

@Zor: v0.7e fixed this already, but there is NO slapteam, slayteam only.
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-10-2004 , 14:55  
Reply With Quote #76

Should be working now...if I can get the other info it will be a minor update.

Cheers!
Old 11-10-2004 , 15:05  
Reply With Quote #77

I am uncertain, in coding terms, what the aliens and marines are called.
In the server logs (and on HLSW) they're "alien1team" and "marine1team", to join via console they're "jointeamone" for marines and "jointeamtwo" for aliens.

Marines are known as Team 1 and aliens are known as Team 2. Are you confused? I am! lol

=== edited === Llama remains buggy as all get out. The player's name won't change until the end of round, and when he's unllama'd his name changes back to "unnamed".
therodge21502
Old 11-11-2004 , 17:15   using llama on amxmodmenu
Reply With Quote #78

First, I'd like to say thanks to Zor for not only the work he has done and continues to do with this plugin, but for keeping up with requests for help on the forum, I really appreciate it. While I did what you suggested, and it does list these commands on the menu for clcmds, there is still something I need to change. When I bring up the client commands menu, I have first the players names with 1,2,3 etc. Underneath of them I have 8. kick..........the problem here is that if I pick 8, it kicks the player and then switches to the next choice, which is slay. If I keep pushing 8, it does scroll through all the choices, including llama on and llama off, but I have to actually use the previous command on someone to get to the next command. I hope I explained that well enough. I can paste code if you like, just wasn't sure where the error was. Any suggestions?

Thanks Again!
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2004 , 07:51  
Reply With Quote #79

therodge21502 - Well Im thinking on a menu for Adminmodx, but the problem is Im not good with menus...I got no beef with easy ones! Just the players ones are hard...but ok, I'm doing work on 3 plugins today. So I'll get the new version of Adminmodx done v0.8, which I released premature 2 days ago and then killed off as it didn't work...tried something duh! Hehhehe...but yeah I'll get a menu done up for it. It will be incorporated into the thing so as to make it easier.

depot - Ok that helps alot! Now I need to confirm TFC, can do that easy but I need the TS stuff to make this an all mod admin type. So...having said that top priority is Adminmodx, then SQL Stats, then Clan Manager I think!

Cheers!
Old 11-12-2004 , 11:20  
Reply With Quote #80

Ok possibly the largest flaw in your programming:

Code:
    if(!(get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_BAN))     {         client_print(id, print_console, "[AMXX] You do not have access to this command!")     }

You need to stick in a return PLUGIN_HANDLED
Send a message via AIM to .Prometheus. Send a message via MSN to .Prometheus.