Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2008 , 20:25   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #141

Would it be possible to get immunity support with this?

Say the server is full of reserve slot people with 5 immunity and someone with 10 immunity joined it would kick one of the lower immunity players?

We have a lot of reserve slot people on our server so an admin being able to connect automatically would be nice.

Again, thanks for the plugin, great work.
FernFerret
Old 08-23-2008 , 01:15   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #142

I have been thinking about it, and I will defineitly do something as far as immunity, most likely using the admins.cfg, no reason to add another layer. That will most likely not be in my first release, I am currently in north carolina, (residence: Indiana) So i'm getting what Internet i can, via certain hotspots, and a blackberry/laptop. But yes. Here is how I do my work for sourcemod, If I will use it, I will code it, and I defienitly want the immunities, so yea.

--FF
Old 08-23-2008 , 18:44   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #143

Hey,

I've been running this plugin/extension for a while now. No errors reported loading either the plugin or the extension. However, my reserved slotters are getting kicked from the server, and sometimes not let in at all under a full server message.

I'm using admins-Simple.ini vs admins.cfg. Is this the issue? I'm using SM 1.04.

Thanks!
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2008 , 22:43   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #144

I dont understand this but it sounds good and its been on for a while now but hasnt seen it work with reserved slots and the tags feature isnt needed anymore.

Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2008 , 10:47   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #145

If you haven't done so already recompile the plugin to use KickClientEx instead of KickClient, that works with the newer builds of SM. I have it working fine with the latest 1.1 SVN.

Also, thanks FernFerret, nice to hear! Can't wait!
arakcheev
Old 08-24-2008 , 12:09   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #146

Also, do we need to set immunity for this to function properly? I haven't bothered setting immunity for anyone. Could this be why it's not allowing them to join a full server?
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-24-2008 , 12:26   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #147

This is for OB only? Why is that not specified anywhere in the download post..
Old 08-24-2008 , 19:56   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #148

C'mon pRED make it ep1 already!

Last edited by kirewv; 08-25-2008 at 16:49.
FernFerret
Old 08-25-2008 , 23:00   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #149

Working on this tonight, hopefully a build later

--FF

*Just got back from North Carolina
Jamster: Tried compiling with KickClientEx, failed. I'll try again, with an svn build, but I'm using stable, plus the api doesn't have a KickClientEx, could you link me to the changes? This is the api i am using: http://docs.sourcemod.net/api/

Last edited by FernFerret; 08-25-2008 at 23:07.
FernFerret
Old 08-26-2008 , 02:08   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #150

Alright guys, I'm running this on all three of my servers, and no problems!

This REMOVES the SV_TAGS blocker, so your tags get through!

All you have to do is remove the following from baseserver.txt:
Quote:
"RecalculateTags"
{
"library" "engine"
"windows" "\x83\xEC\x0C\x55\x8B\xE9\x8B\x45\x00\x8B\x50 \x68\xFF\xD2\x84\xC0"
"linux" "@_ZN11CBaseServer15RecalculateTagsEv"
}
Here is a new baseserver.txt if anyone simply wants to plug this in.

Just to clarify (this should be assumed as I did not post a new .sp...) But I have NOT put immunity in yet, It is being worked on.

--FF
Attached Files
File Type: txt baseserver.txt (847 Bytes, 168 views)

Last edited by FernFerret; 08-26-2008 at 02:11. Reason: Part about Immunity