This is the SourceMod port of my Gas plugin (originally for ES on DoDS and CSS).
The plugin features:
- Damage, time, color and many features now controllable via cvar
- Unlike like the ES version, players can now fire multiple gas clouds (the ES version could only fire one cloud at a time)
- Random colored gas....OK I was bored...
- Requires SM 1.2
- Copy sm_gas.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins
- Unzip the sound file gas.zip and add the folder to your server's sound directory - this is the gas dropping sound. Ensure your server is not sv_pure 2.
- Add the sounds to your Fast download server
!gas in chat (sm_gas in console)
Calls for a gas attack.
- sm_gas_amount 1
The number of gas attacks per player at spawn
- sm_gas_red 180
The amount of red in the gas cloud
- sm_gas_green 210
The amount of green in the gas cloud
- sm_gas_blue 0
The amount of blue in the gas cloud
- sm_gas_random 1
Each gas attack is a different color....
- sm_gas_damage 200
The amount of damage a gas attack will inflict
- sm_gas_admins 0
When enabled, only admins can use the command (requires Admin Slay permissions)
- sm_gas_time 18.0
The length of time the gas remains after an attack. Must be greater than 8.0.
- sm_gas_enabled 1
Turn on and off the gas plugin per map
- sm_gas_delay 20.0
The length of time after spawning before gas becomes available to players
- sm_gas_showmessages 1
Show messages on player screens
- sm_gas_radius 100
Radius of the gas - try to coordinate with the damage factor.
- sm_gas_launchmethod 1
0 = Gas does not arrive until dropped by plane/mortar - about 6 seconds
1 = Gas instantly explodes where crosshairs are pointed
Added cvar to enable/disable gas
Added delay to prevent some spawn killing
Allowed gas to work better with Damage cvar in FF off.
Added some cvars allowing more control over the gas
Fixed small client bug
Fixed Admin root permissions
Changed point_hurt to that its size reflects the size of the cloud
Has been tested in DoDS and TF2