Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie:Reloaded V2.5.1

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

snipes226
Old 06-22-2008 , 21:08   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Where did you get your zombie mod plugins from? I just would like to know of a good zombie mod that has no reloads also if anyone knows of any.
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-25-2008 , 13:45   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

He's talking about this one, you can create your own classes in classes.ini (in the configs folder)

And you can set the ammo reserves to hold unlimitted ammo but there will always be reloading. You can use a separate plugin to do that.

And GhostAssassin,
I'd go with the official version in the main post, didn't try franzcis's version. I'm not sure what exactly he did with the timers but I'll take a look.

I'v been working on a new version for the past couple days (minus this last week, went on vacation ) I'm working on finishing a new feature and a couple bug fixes.
Greyscale
Old 06-25-2008 , 20:17   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzcis066 View Post
Changes:
-Added Bool on the timers to double check if the timer is running(This fixed the errors efficiently), check on event.inc and zombie.inc. I declared it on zombie.inc. The bools can be found on both of the inc.
-Added a center text announcement (zombies win/humans win) at the end of the round. Look at zombie.inc on RoundWin line.
-Changed the CTwin on mp_restartgame hook to round draw. And fixed the All ct's glitch. I added a check there on that line so that it will never happen again.
-Removed the maxtimers handle. I removed this because it causes so much problem. The reason why it is giving a stack trace is because its terminating all the timers at the same time even if a timer is not running. So that why it "stacks".
-Added an overlay at the end of the round time. (The overlay thingy that doesnt show up on the end of the round, Dunno but you missed adding that^^)
-Added a stock RemoveRoundTime, Added a CVAR zr_roundend. the stock can be found on the .sp and I added it on zombie.inc at line 705. If the convar is nonzero the time of the round will end. Pretty self explanatory anyway.

Again Credits go to raydan at the RemoveRoundTime stock.
-Sorry for my bad english. I'll do the best I can.
Thanks for the help, it seems to work fine.

I'm not sure what this means:

The reason why it is giving a stack trace is because its terminating all the timers at the same time even if a timer is not running. So that why it "stacks".

It's terminating all the timers only if they're running. It skips over inactive ones by checking if the handle is valid or not.
franzcis066
Old 06-26-2008 , 05:28   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Sorry for the player hurt line.. I forgot to edit it back..
I found a bug anyway.. When a player dies it gets point as if he killed a zombie.. Can be fixed on event.inc by adding a attacker != index..
ifx
Old 06-27-2008 , 11:44   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

Greyscale: i'll be waiting a new version of your great plugin as wonder!
exvel
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-27-2008 , 12:22   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

This plugin is great.
But i dont like infection efects in it. Is there any chance do make them like in original zombiemod?
Send a message via ICQ to exvel
Greyscale
Old 06-27-2008 , 12:26   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

How exactly did original zombie mod do it?

EDIT:

I'v added an exciting new feature (Kind of surprised no one has mentioned it here)
I don't know how useful some of you will find it, but it's pretty cool.

I fixed a couple things, tweaked some stuff.

Next I'm looking for a better way to handle timers and such, so I can get rid of that random error that I can't figure out, and hopefully stop these rare random crashes.

Last edited by Greyscale; 06-27-2008 at 15:45.
ifx
Old 06-29-2008 , 03:10   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.0

in original zombie mod, when zombie infects a human - it does splash smoke cloud. And in original zombie mod, admin can configure size and color of zombie fog on maps. Can you realize this too? PS. Grayscale, i've been using your mod for a long time, it's pretty good! How i can contact to you (for example via ICQ) for test new beta-versions and discuss any ideas? I have a game site in internet and 3 CSS servers (25.000+ connects for 1.5month) Thanks
Greyscale
Old 06-29-2008 , 21:28   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.1

Update
  • Fixed humans being killed by the zombie's knife on infection
  • Fixed the "nade glitch"
  • ambience.txt removed, simplified it to a couple cvars, one for the sound path and one for the sound length.
  • Added a dynamic "gun menu" which allows either side to choose from the same list of pre-defined weapons (in guns.txt)
  • Minor tweaks and improvements
mt_31
Old 06-30-2008 , 00:34   Re: Zombie:Reloaded V2.1

hello, everytime i try loading the mod i get this message. [SM] Plugin zombiereloaded.smx failed to load: Native "SetEntProp" was not found..
would you know how i can fix this?
Closed Thread