Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2008 , 11:30   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoc0512 View Post
is there a way to load this without restarting the server?
Use metamod to unload sm. e.g.
meta unload sourcemod
Then update, then:
meta load sourcemod
FredJed223
Old 06-21-2008 , 19:18   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #52

is this currently working after the pyro update.?

I cannot seem to get it to work, although it says everything is loaded.
flubber
Old 06-21-2008 , 21:01   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #53

Work for our 5 servers with the pyro update.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 06-22-2008 , 14:33   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #54

I just downloaded this yesterday, I'm extremely excited about this! Glad someone finally made this.
NeoStylez
Old 06-24-2008 , 00:50   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #55

Hi,

I am sort of a n00b with these sort of things. but this would really help our server.

I cant seem to get this to work properly.. the spoof works properly for example our 8man server shows 9 slots.

But if i load it up with 8 bots then try and join it says the server is full.

I have tried both Steam Authorization in the config file and name based.

Where do all the files go. or is there something i am doing wrong..

i have given myself Z flag in the admin menu aswell..

Any help would be appreciated.
JDoc0512
Old 06-24-2008 , 02:57   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster View Post
Use metamod to unload sm. e.g.
meta unload sourcemod
Then update, then:
meta load sourcemod
I could get it unload but I cannot load it

I tried "meta load sourcemod" but it didn't work so I tried below

"meta load addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcemod_mm"

this worked but it failed to load TF2 Tools and SDK Tools so sourcemod couldn't load properly

Is there a way to load TF2 Tools and SDK Tools too?

Last edited by JDoc0512; 06-24-2008 at 03:06.
matrix-host
Old 06-24-2008 , 15:42   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #57

I'm somewhat new to sourcemod however I have used it for a long time but not for any type of admin or major server stuff. I would love to get this plug-in working as I already run a reserved slot system now but do not like waste that extra slot. I have the latest version of sourcemod, I have also done a fresh load of everything. I'm sure that I am just not loading something in the right area of maybe need to do an extra step. Can someone post some installation instructions for this? I notice it’s not classified as a mod but an extension and I’m not sure what the procedure is for successful installation... Any help would be much appreciated. Sm plugin list does show the mod is loaded.. Thank you...
NeoStylez
Old 06-24-2008 , 22:28   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #58

I am with the guy above.

-neostylez
Matrix-host.com
madmanmapper
Old 06-25-2008 , 00:17   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #59

It's easy to install you just put the files in their associated folders... What they aren't telling you is that this plugin is only for orange box games, or should I say "game," there's really only TF2.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this for ep1 games!!!
matrix-host
Old 06-25-2008 , 01:57   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #60

With some help from Neph I have everything working now. Looks like it was a permissions issue..

Last edited by matrix-host; 06-25-2008 at 16:26.