Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Crashing..

Post New Thread Reply   

Joe420
Old 10-02-2006 , 00:46   Crashing..
Reply With Quote #1

Ok im running an Listen server with cssdm runs perfect but then keept getting filled with bitch ass hackers and on some the normal kicking method wouldent work.. so i wanted to try mani admin plugin so i got it all installed and started the server runs good till someone shoots me and when that happens the server crashes.. what would cause this? olny thing i got running is the Cssdm and Mani.
r4mZeS
Old 01-08-2008 , 10:48   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #2

I have same problem. Ill try to start my server with both plugins, but Cssdm + and Mani Admin Plugin = Crash Server.
How can I fix it..? Anybody knows?
csallis
Old 01-08-2008 , 13:02   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #3

are you both running mani under metamod and not as a vdf plugin. Its been known to cause crashes on servers if its not run in Metamod, check out the guides on how to do this over on mani's forums if you need to change it.

If you don't know how to tell type meta list in console on your server and see if mani admin is in the list that pops up. If not they you aren't running in through metamod.
r4mZeS
Old 01-09-2008 , 11:52   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by csallis View Post
are you both running mani under metamod and not as a vdf plugin. Its been known to cause crashes on servers if its not run in Metamod, check out the guides on how to do this over on mani's forums if you need to change it.

If you don't know how to tell type meta list in console on your server and see if mani admin is in the list that pops up. If not they you aren't running in through metamod.
I tried to install Stanalone version CSSDM v.0.97 and Stanalone version Mani, also tried to install v2.1.0.446 and Stanalone version of Mani, and Mani+Metamod and also... more, more variants - result crash a server.
I sorry, but I assume, that only BAILOPAN can make changes in CSSDM for compatibility with Mani Admin Plugin. Heh...
csallis
Old 01-09-2008 , 19:56   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #5

There is no compatibility issue with cssdm and mani, lots of people run the 2 together including me. No not just Bailopan can make changes to the code but really there is no need.

What verson of mani are you using? 1.2o, 1.2r, or 1.2s also is this windows or linux server? Lets start there.

There are problems with mani if you don't run it in metamod mode, make sure you delete the vdf file in your addons folder when doing this.

Last edited by csallis; 01-09-2008 at 19:58.
r4mZeS
Old 01-11-2008 , 13:45   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
There is no compatibility issue with cssdm and mani, lots of people run the 2 together including me. No not just Bailopan can make changes to the code but really there is no need.

What verson of mani are you using? 1.2o, 1.2r, or 1.2s also is this windows or linux server? Lets start there.

There are problems with mani if you don't run it in metamod mode, make sure you delete the vdf file in your addons folder when doing this.
I used Mani versions 1.2o and 1.2s (NoStanalone) + Metamod on a Windows-server. I can precisely tell, that I used ONLY Metamod+Mani+CSSDM. First I thought that the reason crashes of a server it EsTool and Mattie EventScripts, but after their removal nothing has changed. :-/
csallis
Old 01-12-2008 , 20:07   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #7

ok what sourcemod plugins are you running? there should be no problem running those together I have done it no problems on both windows and linux.

Actually this might be a stupid question but I have to ask as you dont mention it anywhere, you have also installed sourcemod and run it through your metaplugins.ini?

You only mention mani, metamod and css:dm, well css:dm is a sourcemod plugin that requires sourcemod to be installed.

Last edited by csallis; 01-12-2008 at 21:59.
r4mZeS
Old 01-13-2008 , 06:17   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
ok what sourcemod plugins are you running? there should be no problem running those together I have done it no problems on both windows and linux.

Actually this might be a stupid question but I have to ask as you dont mention it anywhere, you have also installed sourcemod and run it through your metaplugins.ini?

You only mention mani, metamod and css:dm, well css:dm is a sourcemod plugin that requires sourcemod to be installed.
mkay. Here my file metaplugins.ini
Code:
addons/detox/bin/detox_mm
addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm
addons/cssdm/bin/cssdm_mm
And also... I wish to add, that the server is started normally, but after some time after the beginning of a round, occurs crash of a server.
csallis
Old 01-14-2008 , 08:23   Re: Crashing..
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4mZeS View Post
mkay. Here my file metaplugins.ini
Code:
addons/detox/bin/detox_mm
addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm
addons/cssdm/bin/cssdm_mm
And also... I wish to add, that the server is started normally, but after some time after the beginning of a round, occurs crash of a server.
Thats why its crashing.....

The detox and mani should be in the metaplugins.ini but the cssdm should not, instead you need to install sourcemod and add addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcemod_mm to your metaplugins.ini.

CSS: DM runs under sourcemod as a plugin so trying to run this through metamod like that and without sourcemod will cause the crash. www.sourcemod.net for the latest build of sourcemod.