Battousai-sama
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:06   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToGaS View Post
what are you talking about??? read what i wrote...omg
thats what im talking bout,
u want plugin that shows damage done by and and enamy? right? blue by u red by enemy.?
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:15   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #12

duh im asking dekken if it has both things the one he made...omg no wonder u got low karma....
Veteran Member
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:21   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #13

AlliedModders Forum Index > AMX Mod X > Plugins > Suggestions / Requests

uv requested the plugin... i gave u suggestions.....
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:27   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #14

do you even understand english??? read all posts then post from retarted stuff.

x ray posted the code and some guy doesnt know how to compile. dekken compiled it and im asking him if only shows damage done by enemies because x ray posted only damage from enemies. do understand now?? and u talking some diff stuff...

-karma man....
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:28   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #15

Yea, really sToGaS, kinda dickish for sure.

But [X]-RayCat, no credit for it eh? (From Kingpin - f117 and Vittu)

For the regular Bullet damage thread in approved plugins, i know it takes years, but if you read to the 3rd page.... its right there. or HERE Pretty hard duh... lol
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:32   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #16

i know its bullet_damage plugin but i have it and it doesnt show damage done by enemies but shows damage u did. xray posted the code and thats it. after dekken compiled it and i asked if it shows damage u did or no. now battousai comes he is telling its bullet_damage plugin.

?????????
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:36   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #17

He is telling you the bullet damage plugin that your looking for, obviously. THe damage done/recieved. That is what i just gave you a link to, (the full plugin with authors and all). And that also resides in amx_super, i dont see how its that hard to understand. (Also, i was making the point to read the threads, especially if their is only 3 bloody pages)
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:38   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #18

yeah, i have that full plugin where u posted the link, but the received damage doesnt work. thats why i asked for code. so idk........and i did write bullet_damage 1
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:41   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #19

the one on the front page or the one on the 3rd page? I have used that code for a long time and its in the super, and working well. (I also wanted Xray to know that code he tossed out was written by them above and should give credit if it isnt yours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
I had someone that wanted the fixed manip/jtp version but did not want it to show damage received. Figured someone else may want it also so here it is.

I made a define to choose if you want both damage done and received or only damage done to show. I also changed manip/jtp version to use connected instead of alive so that it will still show damage when you kill someone because it wouldn't with the alive check.

define is set to show damage done and received by default, comment out for damage done only. Maybe cvars would have been better?
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (bullet_damage.sma - 531 views - 1.0 KB)

Last edited by bmann_420; 08-09-2007 at 18:45.
sToGaS
Old 08-09-2007 , 18:45   Re: Bullet damage
Reply With Quote #20

kk im not feeling like fighting or be mean or anything else...i just asked for code and question thats it.