I am continuing Girthesniper's plugin that he made from SniperBeamers Admin Weapon II. If anyone has any suggestions for this plugin, please tell me.
/* AMXX Mod script.
* Admin Weapon II Build 6.5
* by SniperBeamer
* Builds by Girthesniper
* Converted to AMXx by Girthesniper
* Continued by MeatWad
* MSNM:[email protected] //I swear this is a MSNM
* Gir says he will now take support for this plugin. I will not release my contact info for private reason..
* Description: Give clients weapons and accessories. This plugin has been tested, and works on a Condition Strike: Condition Zero server by MeatWad.
* Settings: amx_weaponmsg (0/1) - announces when a player gets a weapon.
* Usage: amx_weapon <authid, nick, @team, @all or #userid> <weapon #>
* Example: amx_weapon SniperBeamer 43 ; This give client 'SniperBeamer' an M4A1.
* amx_weapon @ALL 17 ; This gives every one all the pistols.
* amx_weapon @TERRORIST 46 ; This gives all the terrorists a scout.
* amx_weapon @CT 42 ; This gives all the CTs the AK47.
* amx_weapon Meat 48 ; This gives client 'MeatWad' the Arctic Warfare Magnum.
* Build 1:
* Added support for the Galil and FAMAS.
* Added support for the shield.
* Fixed MAC10 case not giving full ammo.
* Fixed USP case not giving full ammo.
* Build 2:
* Converted plugin for AMXx use.
* Added case, where you could give client full ammo for every gun.
* Added case, where you could give client all pistols.
* Added case, where you could give client all grenades.
* Build 3:
* Added cases for shield combos.
* Added more categories.
* Build 4:
* Changed shield cases to 60's instead of 800's.
* Fixed spelling errors in the intro.
* Fixed case 63 causing server crash. (Thanks KingPin)
* Build 5:
* Removed that stupid amx_weaponmsg cvar. (Pointless.)
* Cleaned up some of the code.
* Reworded the register_plugin and register_concmd.
* Renamed console prints from [AMX] to [AMXX].
* Added AWM combo. (Case 100)
* Fixed grammar discrepancies in Build 1's changelog.
* Build 6:
* Arranged weapons to follow Counter-Strike more chronologically. (Left the Assault cases alone. They would cause too much confusion.)
* Added better description in the version array.
* Fixed Gir's childish way of spelling "thanks."
* Build 6.1:
* Added C4. (Case 91)
* Arranged asssualt weapons upon request. By whos name will remain nameless.
* Build 6.2:
* Added require_modules, for cstrike and fun. (Thanks DeviceNull)
* Fixed the top of the commentary saying Build 5.
* Organized almost every line in this plugin.
* Updated the case examples in the commentary.
* Fixed some of the 9MM guns not giving full ammo.
* Completley cleaned up the case statements.
* Build 6.3:
* Fixed C4 not working.
* More code and case cleanup.
* Placed the shield cases more properly.
* Fixed some of the grammar in the weapon comments.
* Build 6.4:
* Added money case. (Case 160)
* Corrected register_plugin to the current version.
* Added clone command of amx_weapon, as amx_weapons, to coincide with the name of the plugin.
* Build 6.4.1:
* Added ChangeLog knowledge of NightVision goggles. (Case 92)
* Fixed some extremely minor things.
* Build 6.4.2:
* Fixed-up some code.
* Added VERSION #define,
* Fixed-up the plugin to compile with 1.60.
* Build 6.5:
* Added give_all_weapons case. (Case 666) ;)