Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Timer v16 - includes: Timer, Day/Night, Weather

Post New Thread Reply   

Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 07-21-2004 , 16:57  
Reply With Quote #101

and no offense against how you spell or write. Its just, if you want me to understand it, please type it out right.
Old 07-21-2004 , 19:55  
Reply With Quote #102

yes mam
Old 07-21-2004 , 19:55   Just an idea..
Reply With Quote #103

Well.. one thing i get alot of complaints about in my server is how even in the houses it get dark.. like on militia.. people love to camp in the dark corners.. and that makes people mad and i'm get tired of listening to them complain about it... anyways when i played tfc i used to have an admin system called admin op and you used to be able to spawn lights.. kill them ect.. and well if you could somehow be able to spawn these lights when it gets to a time ( when its starts to get dark ) it would keep everything light in the house so it would be more realistic... there is only one downfall to this.. you would have to set a file to work for every map you want lit...

-----------John

BTW love the plugin even if it is dark in the houses
Send a message via AIM to JohnTheTech Send a message via MSN to JohnTheTech
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 07-21-2004 , 20:03   Re: Just an idea..
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheTech
Well.. one thing i get alot of complaints about in my server is how even in the houses it get dark.. like on militia.. people love to camp in the dark corners.. and that makes people mad and i'm get tired of listening to them complain about it... anyways when i played tfc i used to have an admin system called admin op and you used to be able to spawn lights.. kill them ect.. and well if you could somehow be able to spawn these lights when it gets to a time ( when its starts to get dark ) it would keep everything light in the house so it would be more realistic... there is only one downfall to this.. you would have to set a file to work for every map you want lit...

-----------John

BTW love the plugin even if it is dark in the houses
ADMINOP is not AMX. I am working on a module to spawn lights and such, but I cannot fix this small bug. However, at night, it does get darker EVERYWHERE, and if the maps lights do not suffice, I am sorry, I cannot help you.

UPDATE: No more stupid console spamming!
Old 07-21-2004 , 20:08  
Reply With Quote #105

I know amx is not adminOP

And i didnt know you were already working on spawning lights.. dont bite my head off geez

---John
Send a message via AIM to JohnTheTech Send a message via MSN to JohnTheTech
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 07-21-2004 , 20:15  
Reply With Quote #106

Sorry ^^

I cant get the damn ent to spawn right...
Old 07-22-2004 , 17:19  
Reply With Quote #107

For no weather indoors do a traceline up and get the distance... It wouldn't work for high roofs but it will be a little more real... You should probably do radiusdamage() or whatever at the base of the lightning if you aren't already... According to the screenshot posted, it was in the winter of 2005, but it was 73 degrees... Thats pretty warm

For auto-save on server shutdown, just have it execute the command to record the time before the map changes
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 22:52  
Reply With Quote #108

Now if we could only get it so the weather wouldn't show up when there is a ceiling .
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 07-23-2004 , 20:07  
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMouse[WrG
]For no weather indoors do a traceline up and get the distance... It wouldn't work for high roofs but it will be a little more real... You should probably do radiusdamage() or whatever at the base of the lightning if you aren't already... According to the screenshot posted, it was in the winter of 2005, but it was 73 degrees... Thats pretty warm

For auto-save on server shutdown, just have it execute the command to record the time before the map changes
Wait, how could I make a trace find the nearest ceiling?
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 20:09  
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
trace_line - Traces a line from Start to End.

Syntax:
trace_line ( IgnoreEnt, Float:Start[3], Float:End[3], Float:vReturn[3] )