0% 

Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms

Post New Thread Reply   

Zor
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2006 , 06:45  
Reply With Quote #21

(reply to deleted post by banned user)

Hmmm...real idiot. Oh well, I would say he is the type to take water in the sahara from someone then kick them in the face when he finds out that its warm. First this is a FREE site, as in you can download all you want of OTHER peoples hard work. Have you every done ANYTHING in your life? Simple question not a flame. Programming is NOT easy, it doesn't always JUST work. You have to test it, and as I have been working a shit load in the last fracking 4 months, btw if you read my profile you would know that I am a soldier, and when we work, we work long hours and only our buddies in the line know it cause they are there as well. So you little shitpump, this is my first real weekend off in about 2 1/2 months, and I see you whining about my plugin....heheheh....I think what an idiot...cause if he doesn't like it he could go Here or maybe Here or Here or Here or maybe you could just Fuck Off.

Cheers!

Last edited by Greentryst; 09-20-2006 at 22:46. Reason: noting reply to deleted post
Send a message via AIM to Zor Send a message via MSN to Zor Send a message via Yahoo to Zor
Old 03-25-2006, 09:40
gggggg
This message has been deleted by Freecode. Reason: spam and profanity
Old 03-28-2006, 19:48
Zor
This message has been deleted by Greentryst. Reason: reply to deleted post
AmuN
Old 04-26-2006 , 21:16  
Reply With Quote #22

I'm having a little bit of a problem with this. I have the flag set to anyone with amx_vote to be able to use it. However, everyone can hear the admins talking in the interadminchat. Dos anyone have a fix for this?
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2006 , 09:22  
Reply With Quote #23

That portion doesnt work, the way it works, should theroetically work. But for some reason its not working. I dont know how to fix this. I think that it may have something to do with the actual coding.

Cheers!
Old 07-21-2006 , 15:03   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #24

I'm using this plugin on a CS server mainly for the (+interadminvoice - Admin to admin voice) function of it. Isn't this like a private admin channel ? so no players/clients below admin_level_h can hear you ?
On the server, everybody hears me talk "interadmin" ... why is the client hearing what i say when talking via +interadminvoice ?
KiN | SuicideDog
Old 07-28-2006 , 16:25   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #25

I was looking to do something similar with my deadchat plugin but I was limited because last I heard the set_client_listen function doesn't work. I hit the DEV's up about this about 2 years ago ( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr..._client_listen) and they said that function would be fixed in 2.0 . If the function now works let me know. I've got some serious addon's that I want to make to my Dead chat plugin.. like admin chat and amxx teamspeak like plugin (live/dead players and talk to only their team).
Byull
Old 09-14-2006 , 20:10   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #26

does this have like tat thing where all admins can see dead ppl chatting ppl from ct doing team chat chatting basicly u can see waht everybody types
Send a message via AIM to Byull
Voi
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2006 , 13:49   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #27

very useful, thx!
Old 01-10-2007 , 18:18   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #28

I downloaded it and put it into my server, but it is not working right. The admin to admin voice doesn't let just admins to hear everyone hears it. How do I fix it?
Old 05-03-2007 , 18:17   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #29

Same here ... All over server admin Voice works ... but the other dont ... :-( Whats wrong?
Old 03-12-2008 , 01:52   Re: Admin Voice -Admin to Admin Comms / Admin Anouncements Comms
Reply With Quote #30

Very nice idea! i Want this on my server! but is it possible to make it only For the Leader of the clan and the Co-Ldr and maybe captains because Some admins i know on my server like their HLSS. even still this is going on my server considering my mic is very low. Great job!