Bry
Old 03-24-2005 , 08:48  

cheers for adding immunity
Mani
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2005 , 09:18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahFly
Is it possible to nominate maps directly?

for example "nominate de_dust"
You can do that from the console using that command but not in game, I may change it so you can.

Mani

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
Vinas
Old 03-24-2005 , 09:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0gely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinas
Now that we see stars (*****) for filtered words players seem to abuse it more.
I use a modified word filter plugin on my 1.6 server (AMX) that causes the offending message not to be seen at all. It only tells the person who wrote the message to watch what they say, and that they are the only one seeing this warning. So if they do decide to spam, they are only spamming themselves.
But how is this related to CS:Source?
Games
Old 03-24-2005 , 10:12  

looks like valve added the name flood protection

"Players can only change their names once every 10 seconds, with a max of 5 times every 10 minutes"
sniper_strike
Old 03-24-2005 , 22:39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper_strike
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shorty
psychostats...

Quote:
can you make it show how many headshots the person has when you type top10 please

mabe even add options for what you want to show in the top10 such as kd:ratio, k-d, headshots, accuracy, bombplants, hostages rescuded and what not
read a little better im talking about when typing top10 for mani admin mod stats not stupid physco stats which u have to visit a website to use.
see:
can you make it show how many headshots the person has when you type top10 please

mabe even add options for what you want to show in the top10 such as kd:ratio, k-d, headshots, accuracy, bombplants, hostages rescuded and what not
I only have a finite amount of text (512 bytes to be precise) I can place in those in game menus which is why there are so many acronyms and everything is squashed together for the 'top' command.

Mani
o so this will likely never happen.

66.150.188.42:27015
sniper_strike
Old 03-25-2005 , 00:05  

Mani
I have reason to believe that your update is interfering with Valves new update of adding Name Change restrictions

Quote:
Players can only change their names once every 10 seconds, with a max of 5 times every 10 minutes
So please disable your support because im not 100% sure but i think your plugin may be blocking this from working.

66.150.188.42:27015
Vinas
Old 03-25-2005 , 08:25  

Mani, I noticed a couple of things on my debian server running 1.1.0beta7... Hope this helps.

1. The "Gimp" player switch does not keep the players name 100% gimped if they try to rename themselves. For instance, if I gimp a player for being bad and he tries to rename himself his name will still show up as GIMP on the tab screen but his chat messages will use the new name he chose.

2. I think buy and rebuy might be broken, I am not sure that this is related to beta 7.

Can anyone confirm if buy and rebuy is broken or is this a 3/23 Valve update problem?

cheers
Vinas
Old 03-25-2005 , 09:59  

Disregard #1, I think this was due to XADmin and not the 1.1.0beta7.

Sorry!
Mani
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2005 , 12:13  

Quote:
Mani
I have reason to believe that your update is interfering with Valves new update of adding Name Change restrictions

Quote:
Players can only change their names once every 10 seconds, with a max of 5 times every 10 minutes
So please disable your support because im not 100% sure but i think your plugin may be blocking this from working.
Turn it off yourself....

mani_protect_against_cheat_cvars 0

Mani

www.mani-admin-plugin.com
ajax
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2005 , 17:02  

Quote:
i can't get mani_tk_slap_on_team_wound to work. does it work in conjunction with any other variables to make it active? is it because i'm running a windows LAN [no steamid]?

also when testing [with bots] i see a message in console about being banned for team killing. however nothing happens. i tried unsuccessfully to turn that feature off altogether with these settings:
mani_tk_protection 0
mani_tk_offences_for_ban 0

are those the right variables to control that feature? there seems to be a countdown for it, like Team Kill 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc...
EDIT: this was fixed in the 3/28/05 update