Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

XADmin 0.5.0a (linux/Win): incl PTBx, StatsXS (Eng/De/Fr)

quint
Old 03-20-2005 , 12:11  

yes thanks again, great work, psychostats now looks much healthier

good work XAD
onedamage
Old 03-20-2005 , 12:58  

Xad

in ur amxmodx version of Statsx, there was the command amx_statscfgmenu
to configure options, such as /rank, /top15, most disruptive, etc...

do you have something like that in this version ?

or better yet, maybe what i should ask, does ur plugin have ranks, top15, etc..etc..
Send a message via ICQ to onedamage Send a message via MSN to onedamage
XAD
Old 03-20-2005 , 13:45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedamage
Xad

in ur amxmodx version of Statsx, there was the command amx_statscfgmenu
to configure options, such as /rank, /top15, most disruptive, etc...

do you have something like that in this version ?

or better yet, maybe what i should ask, does ur plugin have ranks, top15, etc..etc..
Nope... check the todo list... no ranking yet... and one of the reason is that my intention was to use a sort of "real time" PsychoStats version to produce it and then trigger a MOTD to display the page from the PsychoStats webserver (you know there is a "motd_url" command)...

Doing anything related to the old MOTD info is tricky as I can open a MOTD with a URL but I can't yet make the plugin put text directly into the MOTD... So a webserver is required to get personlized MOTD info...

Doing mot disruptive, attacker and victim list ingame is tricky as CSS do not support HUD messages...

For the killed information I solved it by using the menu but it's very limited and it only exist one... The PsychoStats logging is though changed to log at death and end round why I could produce data to be sent to a webserver for display in a MOTD but it would make the configuration more complex...

NOTE! Please use the new threads (or start new threads) in the "XAD's Plugin" section...

/X
FreakBoy
Old 03-20-2005 , 19:39  

I installed everything per the README. The .so file is in cstrike/bin, the .vdf is in cstrike/addons, and the .cfg files are in cstrike/cfg. I added the exec commands to my game.cfg (not server.cfg, which I don't use) I left the lines in the mbrxs.cfg file commented out because I use mani for my admin access, but I uncommented everything in statsxs.cfg.

When I type statsxs status in console I get an "unknown command" message.

Is mbrxs required in order to have access to the commands, or should I be looking somewhere else for my problems?

None of the plugins are listed when I type plugin print, and I know mani is working...

Any help is appreciated.
onedamage
Old 03-20-2005 , 20:31  

thx for the info XAD !
Hope u get the Psychostats interface plugin working, using it with 1.6 and love it.
Send a message via ICQ to onedamage Send a message via MSN to onedamage
XAD
Old 03-21-2005 , 02:34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakBoy
I installed everything per the README. The .so file is in cstrike/bin, the .vdf is in cstrike/addons, and the .cfg files are in cstrike/cfg.
No you didn't follow the instructions fully correctly (but you are not alone )...
The .so file should be in the $HL2DS/bin where $HL2DS is your main dedicated HL2 server (ex. "/opt/hlds_l/"). The "cstrike" folder is a subfolder in the main folder.
(It's Mani's fault people put it in the addons folder, you here that Mani ... )

GL
/X
tahvo
Old 03-21-2005 , 17:04  

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahvo
I think those mbrxs_msg cvars donīt work eighter?
Do you have the MbrXS activated or in defualt mode?? These are only used if you have "mbrxs on".
Have you checked that the message has been changed correctly?? Check with ex "mbrxs_msg 1", where 1 is the message ID 1... NOTE! The ending "\n" is important...

/X
Yeah, It was my stupid mistake. It is working.
FreakBoy
Old 03-21-2005 , 21:13  

I thought I dblchecked that. It's working now.

Thanks XAD!
y0da
Old 03-24-2005 , 07:14  

Hey XAD i have some questions!

Ok firt i installed the plugin and everything is fine!

1. How can i disable that menu coming everytime you joine the server? Beacouse you cant change weapons with the slot binds! REALY ANNOYING!

2.I only want the StatsXS working so i opened the other .cfg and put // in front of all commands!

But why is StatsXS Running and its all // at the front? Beacouse thats standarted!

3. I would like to make stats thingi on our page! Like press on Stats and than the same thing like this comes : http://www.kingpinservers.com/xfx/pstats/

Please help thanks man!
XAD
Old 03-24-2005 , 07:29  

Please use "XAD's Plugins" section...
http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0da
1. How can i disable that menu coming everytime you joine the server? Beacouse you cant change weapons with the slot binds! REALY ANNOYING!
To switch off the Member Manager, MbrXS:
Code:
mbrxs off
To switch off the PTBx:
Code:
ptb off
To deactivate Command Manager:
Code:
cmdxsfile "cfg/!cmdxs.cfg"
or just rename the "cmdxs.cfg" file to "cmdxs.cfg.off" (and ignore the failed load message).

Quote:
2.I only want the StatsXS working so i opened the other .cfg and put // in front of all commands!

But why is StatsXS Running and its all // at the front? Beacouse thats standarted!
The commented entries in the config files are the default settings.
IMPORTANT! There is a typo in the command name in the "statsxs.cfg" file. Please read http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=37454

Quote:
3. I would like to make stats thingi on our page! Like press on Stats and than the same thing like this comes : http://www.kingpinservers.com/xfx/pstats/
You need to install the latest version of PsychoStats 2.
http://www.psychostats.com/

/X