0% 

Admin Dll w/ Weapons Restrictions and Voting and Ranks/hpk

azmuth
Old 02-15-2005 , 16:20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeetleFart
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmuth
sorry to throw more stuff in your lap.....thus far i've just been reading and using what you've made, and not asked for anything. unfortunately i'm forced to ask if you could possibly create the admin_pistols command, or @pistols in your easy to use fashion.

as you can imagine its a real job to restrict every single weapon except for pistols and grenades.

also i was wondering if there is a way to change the color of tsay messages? i've tried the way it used to be, but that doesnt work, so maybe there's something i missed??

thanks for your help, and keep up the good work
create a cfg file to restrict all weapons cept pistol..
put it on the server then do @rcon exec pistols.cfg

the color for tsay is hard coded for white.
i thought of that actually, but then i realized that my other admins wont have access to it. is there something else i can do?
BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-15-2005 , 16:34  

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sorry to throw more stuff in your lap.....thus far i've just been reading and using what you've made, and not asked for anything. unfortunately i'm forced to ask if you could possibly create the admin_pistols command, or @pistols in your easy to use fashion.

as you can imagine its a real job to restrict every single weapon except for pistols and grenades.

also i was wondering if there is a way to change the color of tsay messages? i've tried the way it used to be, but that doesnt work, so maybe there's something i missed??

i thought of that actually, but then i realized that my other admins wont have access to it. is there something else i can do?

non of your admins have level 1 access?
azmuth
Old 02-15-2005 , 16:37  

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

non of your admins have level 1 access?
only 1 besides myself has level 1 access, the others are 2 and 3
Wyzcrak
Old 02-15-2005 , 17:17  

BeetleFart, I'm hoping you just overlooked my two questions at the bottom of page 177.

Thank you.
Capa
Old 02-15-2005 , 18:08  

The @endmatch command doesn't seem to work atm. Not sure if its something I'm doing wrong. @startmatch working perfectly but when I type @endmatch the variables don't seem to reset to the original server variables. Has anyone else had this problem or am i just a dohball?

And hope I mentioned how much we all appreciate the hard work you put into this Mr Beetle. You've saved us all major rcon command haslte. Much appreciated.

BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-15-2005 , 19:17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capa
The @endmatch command doesn't seem to work atm. Not sure if its something I'm doing wrong. @startmatch working perfectly but when I type @endmatch the variables don't seem to reset to the original server variables. Has anyone else had this problem or am i just a dohball?

And hope I mentioned how much we all appreciate the hard work you put into this Mr Beetle. You've saved us all major rcon command haslte. Much appreciated.

It works fine..
It resets internal variables ...
and it executes server.cfg
and defaults.cfg

Have your default values for your server in one of them..
like mp_fadetoblack 0, sv_password ""
forcechase etc..
BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-15-2005 , 19:19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
[BeetlesMod]Version:1.0.0.33

I've had to disable HLTV on our server, as "ReservedSlot 1" regularly allows my server to remain at 16/16 when HLTV is connected.

I'd love to be able to use reserved slots and HLTV at the same time.
When version 36 comes out..try it again..
Dont know if it can be fixed at all..
BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-15-2005 , 19:20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
When someone ititiates a vote (map or kick), I can't find in the log where it records who started the vote.

I would be grateful if you would log who starts a vote.
Fixed in version 36 when it comes out.
devx
Old 02-15-2005 , 19:51  

Could someone please compile a linux version? I'd really like to update to the latest version but no linux version is out yet.
Rott3n
Old 02-15-2005 , 20:08  

Beetle love your mod! One suggestion would be to have a flag system for admin access. Choosing each command for individual admins.