Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Admin Dll w/ Weapons Restrictions and Voting and Ranks/hpk

BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-31-2005 , 23:03  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic00
BeetleFart, is there any way you could add conditions to the bannednames.txt. There are names we would like to only kick others that should get the day off for using them, and others that should be perm banned

myg0t 1 // perm ban
fuckyou 2 // day off
.com 3 // kick

We can't use the AllowPercentName because our tags for over 4 years uses ` if the ban name list could work as I have shown then we could add % and some other anti advertising to that list.

Also we love the blow out, it is the same as a statsme plugin we had called overwin, a great complement to it is the no awp/autp snipe after a team is up but 3 over the other team. the up by # could be reconfigured like you have the blow out.

I would like to thank you on the work you have done here, much of this plugin is very like how we had our 1.6 community based server set up to, the auto join was something we had wanted but never found one that worked just right, this seems to do the trick nicly.
the wordlist.txt file is checked against names and changes there name to newname_id
minitotoro
Old 02-01-2005 , 09:59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I am running a HL2DM Linux server and I have mp_friendlyfire 0 mp_teamplay 0 in server.cfg and defaults.cfg. I have set all the tk settings to 0 and it still counts tk's.

Did I do something wrong? Or am I missing a setting.

Thanks for the Linux port of this minitotoro, but could this possibly be a bug?
Maybe this just won't work with hl2dm, anyone else have this problem?
I don't have HL2DM server for testing the bug.
I guess that players have the same team index in HL2DM server.
When they attack others, they will take the TK count.
You can set the cvar 'GetTkKick' to 0 and 'ForgiveTkMenu' to 0.
Dale Gribble
Old 02-01-2005 , 10:05  

Hey Beetle,

The Mani Mod just announced that is was going to have an update soon that allows slap and bury on his mod. Now these are two very fun commands I've been waiting awhile to have. Now I like your Mod very much and don't want to convert. But I really want to use those bad. Do you know if anytime soon you will be adding those commands to your mod?
DeerTurD270
Old 02-01-2005 , 10:15  

High Ping Kick,

CVAR ping kick = 0

My question is do i need to turn it to 1 for it to work or do i need to make the value say , 200 for the max ping of 200?

Deer
Send a message via AIM to DeerTurD270
imported_supermj
Old 02-01-2005 , 10:28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerTurD270
High Ping Kick,

CVAR ping kick = 0

My question is do i need to turn it to 1 for it to work or do i need to make the value say , 200 for the max ping of 200?

Deer
Set it at the value you want it to kick after...200 for 200...

CSS Server
63.211.111.222:27015
CSS Server 2
63.211.110.203:27015
Proud user of Mani's Mod!!!
thephoenix
Old 02-01-2005 , 11:25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by minitotoro
Quote:
I am running a HL2DM Linux server and I have mp_friendlyfire 0 mp_teamplay 0 in server.cfg and defaults.cfg. I have set all the tk settings to 0 and it still counts tk's.

Yeah I do have those set to 0, but it still pops up with the tk messages, and I still got kicked. So I had to remove the plugin. Anyone have a linux version of this plugin that works... before the tk addition?

I don't know if this will help but when playing hl2dm with teamplay off it just lists your team as Unassigned.
BeetleFart
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-01-2005 , 12:43  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minitotoro
Quote:

Yeah I do have those set to 0, but it still pops up with the tk messages, and I still got kicked. So I had to remove the plugin. Anyone have a linux version of this plugin that works... before the tk addition?

I don't know if this will help but when playing hl2dm with teamplay off it just lists your team as Unassigned.

try setting the GetTkKick to 999999
GSMACK
Old 02-01-2005 , 15:38  

Quote:

I also had to remove the plugin off my HL2DM Windows server. Too many things are not supported or have adverse side-effects on a HL2DM server. I just switched to it to try it out last week. I am getting server crashes about every 5-6 hours. Doesn't actually crash but just locks up, reports 2000 latency. I wish it would actually crash because I have a script that will catch it when it closes and fires it back up.

I even removed every map but one, trying to find a bad map. It didn't matter, I still got the same results. I spent several days trying to tweak it, but I am afraid its just not going to get any better. I switched back to Xaphan, which was running very smoothly for me. It may lack some of the features as this plugin, however I can't get most of them working properly anyway.

I wish I knew C++ better. I could then work on a HL2DM mod. Most of these are too CS centric.
Send a message via AIM to GSMACK Send a message via MSN to GSMACK
E f E d H h H
Old 02-01-2005 , 16:46  

For @playsound, can I use mp3's?
imported_Nameless
Old 02-01-2005 , 17:00  

yes