Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[(?) CSGO / CSS] Advanced Tag Manager (Chat Only)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
bl4ze
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
1.4_29.01.2024
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
Add custom tags and ranks to players with ease.
Old 01-29-2024 , 17:29   [(?) CSGO / CSS] Advanced Tag Manager (Chat Only)
Reply With Quote #1

History
This plugin was originally built on this , but I modified it for my personal needs and added more functionality, making it a completely different plugin now.
Description
This plugin adds custom tags based on admin flags and/or based on SteamID's.
It also has support for LevelsRank and it can add the Translation Phrase of the corresponding rank from LR before the tag. (Example: [Silver I]yourcustomtag yourname: message)
You should read the plugin's beggining to understand some key-factors and also if you want to enable the support for LevelsRank

ConVars and Commands
Spoiler

Changelog
Quote:
10.02.2024 (v1.5_10.02.2024)

* Fixed big error where configs wouldn't load and report false incorrect names.
* Added SCP Redux (updater stripped from .sp file) and Multicolors in the zip.

30.01.2024 (v1.4_29.01.2024)

* Initial release.
Installation
Copy and paste the files into your SourceMod folder. If you want to recompile or try to compile for an older version make sure you have all of the dependencies installed.
Example of config files
Spoiler

Dependencies
Features to be added
  • None yet, request
Known issues
  • None yet

Important
  • UNCOMMENT THE LINE WHERE "LEVELSRANK_ENABLED" IS DEFINED IF YOU HAVE AND WANT TO USE LEVELSRANK!!!
  • The config file "advancedtagmanager_simpletags.cfg" should be ranked by the flags required and it should always exist with an entry present, otherwise the plugin will fail; the other two files are optional. It provides a fast and easy configuration by just specifying the flags, but if two flags of the tags are the same or anything else that would make the user get the incorrect flags you must use the "advancedtagmanager_tags.cfg" where you specify the STEAMID2 of the user.
  • "advancedtagmanager_tags.cfg" will always take priority over "advancedtagmanager_simpletags.cfg" because it is a more targeted way of managing the tag.
  • If the client's name gets trimmed because of the length of the rank or the tag, either modify the rank from the Translation Phrase of LevelsRank or shorten the tag length, or just enable sm_advtm_trim 1 and it will move the name into the message.
  • The plugin connects to the LevelsRank database by using SQLite.
  • If someone can test this on CS:GO and reply if it works it would be great.

I would also love to post pictures if I figure out how xd
Tested on Sourcemod 1.10 and 1.11!
Attached Files
File Type: zip advanced-tagmanager.zip (63.5 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by bl4ze; 02-10-2024 at 10:54.
EdvaldoFilho
Old 02-09-2024 , 01:11   Re: [(?) CSGO / CSS] Advanced Tag Manager (Chat Only)
Reply With Quote #2

Code:
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Exception reported: [Advanced-TagManager] Error in parsing file advancedtagmenu_tags.cfg.
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Blaming: advanced-tagmanager.smx
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [0] SetFailState
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [1] Line 347, C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source Dedicated Server\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\advanced-tagmanager.sp::LoadConfiguration
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [2] Line 120, C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source Dedicated Server\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\advanced-tagmanager.sp::OnPluginStart
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Unable to load plugin "advanced-tagmanager.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
I tried changing the file names but it didn't work

I was also confused about the Multi-Color plugin, it doesn't come compiled, I compiled the only .sp file that was inside it (test_compile.sp), it seems to be identical to the example on the Github page, but I didn't understand how it works. I'm not a programmer, I just wanted to set up a casual server to play with friends. Anyway, when I compile the Multi-Color plugin example, what name should I give the plugin? Any name? I'm using LevelsRank

Last edited by EdvaldoFilho; 02-09-2024 at 01:21. Reason: adding a doubt
bl4ze
Old 02-10-2024 , 10:49   Re: [(?) CSGO / CSS] Advanced Tag Manager (Chat Only)
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdvaldoFilho View Post
Code:
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Exception reported: [Advanced-TagManager] Error in parsing file advancedtagmenu_tags.cfg.
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Blaming: advanced-tagmanager.smx
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [0] SetFailState
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [1] Line 347, C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source Dedicated Server\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\advanced-tagmanager.sp::LoadConfiguration
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM]   [2] Line 120, C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source Dedicated Server\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\scripting\advanced-tagmanager.sp::OnPluginStart
L 02/09/2024 - 03:01:24: [SM] Unable to load plugin "advanced-tagmanager.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
I tried changing the file names but it didn't work

I was also confused about the Multi-Color plugin, it doesn't come compiled, I compiled the only .sp file that was inside it (test_compile.sp), it seems to be identical to the example on the Github page, but I didn't understand how it works. I'm not a programmer, I just wanted to set up a casual server to play with friends. Anyway, when I compile the Multi-Color plugin example, what name should I give the plugin? Any name? I'm using LevelsRank
Hello, I fixed the problem in which it would not load the config files and now I have added everything needed for compilation (SCP-Redux and Multicolors) inside of the .zip archive. All you need to do is drag and drop the files from the zip inside of your server if you are running Sourcemod 1.11! If you are running SM 1.10 you also have to recompile the files and move them from "scripting/compiled" to "plugins/" (both advanced-tagmanager.smx and simple-chatprocessor.smx).

Also, if you want LevelsRank support you should: UNCOMMENT THE LINE WHERE "LEVELSRANK_ENABLED" IS DEFINED! On version 1.5_10.02.2024 its on line 14.

Last edited by bl4ze; 02-10-2024 at 10:55.