Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Solved [L4D2/ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Problem With Dead Players)

Post New Thread Reply   

leaffan
Old 05-08-2023 , 12:34   [L4D2/ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Problem With Dead Players)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello friends,

The command included in the plugin, sm_afk_exclude_dead, is not working properly. Despite being set to '0', it still checks for dead players and throws them to the audience. Is this plugin faulty? Can you recommend a different A.F.K plugin?

Also, please make sure that the recommended plugin works perfectly. For example, when transitioning to an intermission screen at the end of a scenario (such as when players finally escape by helicopter on the "No Mercy" map), it should not throw players into A.F.K mode again, as this is a big problem for PvP modes. Does anyone know of a flawless A.F.K plugin that meets these requirements?

In summary, I am looking for a plugin that does the following:

> Should not monitor dead players, should not throw them to the audience or kick them from the game. In other words, the plugin should remain passive for dead players.

> During the final round, when players have escaped and transitioned to the intermission screen, the plugin should remain passive and not monitor for A.F.K. players, throw them to the audience or kick them from the game. In other words, the plugin should do nothing during this stage.

Please note that I need this plugin for Left 4 Dead 2.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Last edited by leaffan; 05-29-2023 at 16:57.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 05-08-2023 , 18:52   Re: [L4D2/ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Problem With Dead Players)
Reply With Quote #2

https://github.com/fbef0102/L4D1_2-P...oSpectateOnAFK
Old 05-08-2023 , 22:22   Re: [L4D2/ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Problem With Dead Players)
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaffan View Post
Hello friends,

The command included in the plugin, sm_afk_exclude_dead, is not working properly. Despite being set to '0', it still checks for dead players and throws them to the audience. Is this plugin faulty? Can you recommend a different A.F.K plugin?

Also, please make sure that the recommended plugin works perfectly. For example, when transitioning to an intermission screen at the end of a scenario (such as when players finally escape by helicopter on the "No Mercy" map), it should not throw players into A.F.K mode again, as this is a big problem for PvP modes. Does anyone know of a flawless A.F.K plugin that meets these requirements?

In summary, I am looking for a plugin that does the following:

> Should not monitor dead players, should not throw them to the audience or kick them from the game. In other words, the plugin should remain passive for dead players.

> During the final round, when players have escaped and transitioned to the intermission screen, the plugin should remain passive and not monitor for A.F.K. players, throw them to the audience or kick them from the game. In other words, the plugin should do nothing during this stage.

Please note that I need this plugin for Left 4 Dead 2.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.
sm_afk_exclude_dead

Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? 1- yes 0-no

you must put it 1 to not check dead people

My discord : oqyh
leaffan
Old 05-29-2023 , 16:57   Re: [L4D2/ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Problem With Dead Players)
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oqyh View Post
sm_afk_exclude_dead

Should the AFK Manager exclude checking dead players? 1- yes 0-no

you must put it 1 to not check dead people

Thank you for your interest, friends. My problem has been solved.