Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.26) [15-May-2024]

Post New Thread Reply   

NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2022 , 16:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #161

is way to get melee FLAGS? i want to add explosive flag when melee has DMG_CLUB to support custom melee of custom map
Old 01-30-2022 , 16:17   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #162

How can I add custom arms? I have used 2 methods to try to change them on the server, but they do not work, the methods are the following:

Method 1:
PHP Code:
"CharacterViewmodelAddon"
{

"Manager"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_louis_custom.mdl"
    "Biker"                "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_francis_custom.mdl"
    "TeenGirl"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_zoey_custom.mdl"
    "NamVet"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_bill_custom.mdl"

Method 2:
PHP Code:
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/Manager"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_louis_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/Biker"                "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_francis_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/TeenGirl"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_zoey_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/NamVet"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_bill_custom.mdl" 
My game is L4D1.

Last edited by Beatles; 02-01-2022 at 13:36.
KadabraZz
Old 03-02-2022 , 16:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #163

I put it but when I use the command, sm_info_weapons_list, nothing is printed, so I wonder if there is any correct way.

ModelBounds
{
Viewmodel
{
Mins "-3 -3 -12"
Maxs "40 14 -1"
}
World
{
Mins "-7 -8 -3"
Maxs "32 9 9"
}
}
BlackSabbarh
Old 03-27-2022 , 19:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #164

hi. could I modify the attack speed of the hunter's claws or charger hits so that they were faster?
Elite Biker
Old 04-12-2022 , 18:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #165

Great Plugin, Still using it until this day (2019-2022), I'm requesting an idea for the plugin itself, It would be very nice to have. I think adding health setting would be nice, There is only settings for the Charger's health and the rest of the special infected don't have any cvar commands for them.
So my idea for this plugin that you can add health settings.

Last edited by Elite Biker; 04-20-2022 at 06:55.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-21-2022 , 06:40   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoroHime View Post
is way to get melee FLAGS? i want to add explosive flag when melee has DMG_CLUB to support custom melee of custom map
If you are writing a plugin you could use this plugins natives to retrieve the melee flags. Or view the mission/weapon info files for the maps and see what flags they set on melee weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
How can I add custom arms? I have used 2 methods to try to change them on the server, but they do not work, the methods are the following:

Method 1:
PHP Code:
"CharacterViewmodelAddon"
{

"Manager"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_louis_custom.mdl"
    "Biker"                "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_francis_custom.mdl"
    "TeenGirl"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_zoey_custom.mdl"
    "NamVet"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_bill_custom.mdl"

Method 2:
PHP Code:
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/Manager"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_louis_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/Biker"                "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_francis_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/TeenGirl"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_zoey_custom.mdl"
"CharacterViewmodelAddon/NamVet"            "models/weapons/arms/v_arms_bill_custom.mdl" 
My game is L4D1.
Method 2 is correct, you convert all sub keyvalues into 1 string separated by "/".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadabraZz View Post
I put it but when I use the command, sm_info_weapons_list, nothing is printed, so I wonder if there is any correct way.
See the post above yours, the method 2 style of writing it. So for example "ModelBounds/Viewmodel/Mins" "-3 -3 -12" and "ModelBounds/Viewmodel/Maxs" "40 14 -1" etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSabbarh View Post
hi. could I modify the attack speed of the hunter's claws or charger hits so that they were faster?
Possibly, you would have to find the attack speed keys and values and add them into the config modify them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Biker View Post
Great Plugin, Still using it until this day (2019-2022), I'm requesting an idea for the plugin itself, It would be very nice to have. I think adding health setting would be nice, There is only settings for the Charger's health and the rest of the special infected don't have any cvar commands for them.
This plugin modifies the mission and weapons info data files. Not adding anything extra. I think there are health cvars for all infected already.

Last edited by Silvers; 04-21-2022 at 06:42.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2022 , 08:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Biker View Post
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/..._of_L4D2_Cvars
Quote:
z_charger_health // charger
z_exploding_health // boomer
z_gas_health // smoker
z_hunter_health // hunter
z_jockey_health // jockey
z_spitter_health // spitter
z_tank_health // tank
z_witch_health // witch
Old 04-21-2022 , 14:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyk0tik View Post
Thank you i didn't know Smoker and Boomer has a different name. Thank you.
Old 04-22-2022 , 08:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #169

how to make the tank appear? I've tried several options and it doesn't work, does anyone have any ideas?

PHP Code:
"l4d_hospital01_apartment"

{

"modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/tank_chance"            "1"
        "modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/witch_chance"            "1"
        "modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/witch_and_tank"        "1"

SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-22-2022 , 13:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexmy View Post
how to make the tank appear? I've tried several options and it doesn't work, does anyone have any ideas?

PHP Code:
"l4d_hospital01_apartment"

{

"modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/tank_chance"            "1"
        "modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/witch_chance"            "1"
        "modes/coop/1/coop_boss_spawning/witch_and_tank"        "1"

Might be better to use Left4DHooks forward:
PHP Code:
forward Action L4D_OnGetMissionVSBossSpawning(float &spawn_pos_minfloat &spawn_pos_maxfloat &tank_chancefloat &witch_chance);