Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

2 errors, dunno how to fix

Post New Thread Reply   

FaDe
Old 02-23-2005 , 19:19   2 errors, dunno how to fix
Reply With Quote #1

I started on this hero.. kind of a second version of the first version i made of it. i can't figure out what is up with these 2 errors tho.. i look at the errors.. but it confuses me a bit.. and i guarentee.. it's a stupid easy thing to fix.. but i can't figure it out..

here are the errors i'm getting...
Code:
//// sh_fatale2.sma
// C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\deditcated Server\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\sh_fatale2.sma(245) : error 001: Expected token: "*/", but found "-end of file-"
// C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\deditcated Server\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\sh_fatale2.sma(245) : error 013: no entry point (no public functions)
what do these mean??

EDIT: Is anyone.. gonna help me with this at all??
eman
Old 02-23-2005 , 21:04  
Reply With Quote #2

i have those exact same errors i fixed one by adding */ to the last line but i dont get wat error 013: no entry point (no public functions) means
FaDe
Old 02-23-2005 , 22:13  
Reply With Quote #3

it's no problem now.. i fixed the hero.. took a few lines off.. it's perfect now!
I Made me new hero! (Fatale 2.0)