Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SQLMatches 1.0.0 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-24-2021 , 06:00   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicogaming View Post
Also would it be possible if we can upload our own photos for the maps that are missing, the same goes for custom team logos to be uploaded?
I believe it is already in the plans for the future: https://github.com/SQLMatches/Frontend/issues/2
WardPearce
Old 02-24-2021 , 14:33   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #42

Added a players section

Been slowly working on a server autosetup system for paid users

SQLMatches | GitHub | Website | Twitter
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-15-2021 , 08:32   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #43

This feature:
  • Auto demo deleting

Does it work like, after how many days that demos are deleted from the site? Or would that be just on the server, after you send the demo to the web it deletes from the server?
WardPearce
Old 03-18-2021 , 23:21   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
This feature:
  • Auto demo deleting

Does it work like, after how many days that demos are deleted from the site? Or would that be just on the server, after you send the demo to the web it deletes from the server?
Both, the plugin provides a CVAR for automatically deleting the compressed demo or/and raw demo from the server once its successfully been uploaded entirely. And the API script allows you to configure how long to delete a demo after it has been uploaded (hosted ver is set to 20 weeks.)

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-19-2021 , 09:49   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by WardPearce View Post
Both, the plugin provides a CVAR for automatically deleting the compressed demo or/and raw demo from the server once its successfully been uploaded entirely. And the API script allows you to configure how long to delete a demo after it has been uploaded (hosted ver is set to 20 weeks.)
Just one more thing, I downloaded some demos, a plugin and the web interface is working fine.

However, I noticed that the demos I downloaded are not finished, that is, there are no last two rounds, let's say, he finishes the demo before finishing the game itself, I noticed this on my competitive servers, running with WarMod [BFG].

Any corrections for that? What configuration did I do wrong in the plugin?
WardPearce
Old 03-20-2021 , 21:25   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Just one more thing, I downloaded some demos, a plugin and the web interface is working fine.

However, I noticed that the demos I downloaded are not finished, that is, there are no last two rounds, let's say, he finishes the demo before finishing the game itself, I noticed this on my competitive servers, running with WarMod [BFG].

Any corrections for that? What configuration did I do wrong in the plugin?
Might be because `tv_stoprecord` wasn't being called before the match ended, 1.1.4 should fix that.

WardPearce
Old 03-25-2021 , 23:48   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #47

Currently I'm working on the 1.0.0 release of SQLMatches, this will include a lot of new changes.

Infomation around this version can be found on the Edge branch of the API repo.

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-26-2021 , 09:31   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Currently I'm working on the 1.0.0 release of SQLMatches, this will include a lot of new changes.

Infomation around this version can be found on the Edge branch of the API repo.
Good

Quote:
Might be because `tv_stoprecord` wasn't being called before the match ended, 1.1.4 should fix that.
I noticed that after I upgraded to this version, always at the end of the game, when the competitive ends and the map will change, the server will crash for a few seconds and then go back to normal and change the map.

Could it be because of sending the demo to SQLMatches?
WardPearce
Old 03-26-2021 , 23:30   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
Good

I noticed that after I upgraded to this version, always at the end of the game, when the competitive ends and the map will change, the server will crash for a few seconds and then go back to normal and change the map.

I can't think of any reason this could be because of SQLMatches, are any logs available?

raj kaul
Old 03-27-2021 , 00:08   Re: SQLMatches 0.3.3 - Modern match/demo recorder & statistics - Easy setup
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:

Are you using pug setup ? because that's the normal issue with that plugin