Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Mighty Stomp Foot Remake

Post New Thread Reply   

PEK727
Old 10-15-2020 , 20:16   [L4D2] Mighty Stomp Foot Remake
Reply With Quote #1

Mighty Stomp Foot is one of the greatest ideas for a plugin and it feels like something that should have been in the game from the start. It has big problems though because the infected you stomp don't count as your kills and you better not accidentally stomp a fallen survivor, CEDA agent, or Riot/Cop as you will not get their items. I'm wondering if someone can remake AtomicStryker's Mighty Stomp Foot but using SDKHooks_TakeDamage instead of his Touch and BecomeRagdoll method. I suggest using one of these versions as a base because they use the stomp animation which the original version did not.

Cvars would include whether the user should go into thirdperson or stay in firstperson for stomp, whether uncommon infected can be stomped or not, whether you must shove infected while down to stomp as opposed to just walking over, and survivor speed penalty during stomp.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2021 , 22:47   Re: [L4D2] Mighty Stomp Foot Remake
Reply With Quote #2

You should specify in cases like this which version do you use. There are too many version in this thread

Btw I changed for the SDKHooks_TakeDamage method, added the autoexec (cfg generation) and late load. You can try.

The other requests maybe someone else can do or rewrite.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_mightystompfoot.sp - 119 views - 4.1 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (msfoot-l4d2.sp - 67 views - 4.8 KB)

Last edited by Marttt; 02-01-2021 at 22:48.