This plugin removes the behavior of preventing a client from continuing to shove when the weapon is switched while still holding down the shove button (M2).
Steps to Reproduce
- Allow continuing to shove when the weapon is switched while still holding down the shove button (M2).
Bug more noticeable when holding melees
- Pick up a weapon and start to shove.
- Hold the shove button.
- Pick up another weapon while still holding the shove button.
- Check if shoves.
- Now the shove button does nothing although the button is still pressed.
- Release the shove button.
- Try to shove again, now works.
A configuration file named "l4d_hold_shove_n_switch_fix.cfg
" will automatically be created for you upon the first run in the "\cfg\sourcemod\
// Enable/Disable the plugin.
// 0 = Disable, 1 = Enable.
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
- sm_print_cvars_l4d_hold_shove_n_switch_fix => Print the plugin related cvars and their respective values to the console. (z flag required)
- Bots aren't affected by this plugin.
- Any feedback, bug reports, fixes, improvements, translations or suggestions for the plugin are welcome.
- Put the "l4d_hold_shove_n_switch_fix.smx" file (click Get Plugin) in your "\addons\sourcemod\plugins\" folder.