Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?

Post New Thread Reply   

MaZa
BANNED
Old 03-07-2020 , 05:59   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
I myself use another Private Anti Cheat, I have also talked to 2 other people who think their system is fucked. I can test the last update for you and will ask my friend to test it again privately with a random account on your server, we will then add some more clarity if you want that MaZa ;) I'll write to you later at Discord, I bought it and will test it on one of the servers, before that the system hardly reacted to anything, the private version I use was better and could detect more.

best regards
Wait for the 3.2 update. About the private version, so you want to say that the private version bypasses my anti-cheat functionality? Can I IP a server with a different anti- cheat?
MaZa
BANNED
Old 03-07-2020 , 06:38   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #12

Video proof ;)

How does the anti -cheat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPRGep_sPk
Enzyoo
Old 03-17-2020 , 09:30   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #13

SMAC works just fine for me.
MaZa
BANNED
Old 03-18-2020 , 03:09   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzyoo View Post
SMAC works just fine for me.
Which has long been bypassed even by free ezfrags(om)
flashing
Old 03-30-2020 , 13:38   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaZa View Post
Video proof ;)

How does the anti -cheat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnPRGep_sPk
what about this then lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfgPSqmbKc8

Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2020 , 13:44   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #16

TF2 and CSGO free to play = lot of hackers.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-30-2020 , 17:45   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
there was also a post in the russian forum (still exists). MaZa sells the product and gives as little information about the plugin as possible. If you ask him why one player was banned for the ban reason, you will not get an answer. If you tell him that it was a false ban, he also justifies this with a video to prove it. I once had people banned in 15 min 8 people, all for the same reason, they just changed their gun. If you have questions in the Discord, they are almost never answered, unfortunately the same was true for Cow (his Private Anti Cheat), as soon as you bought the product, after a few days you only got an excuse and never again an update and it costs 75 $. I would advise everyone to stay with Smac, at the moment there is nothing better than this which is currently free and the support of such plugins is unfortunately poor. I also have a few users who can confirm it, they have also had experience with MaZa and Cow.

Here, you can translate the page with Google Chrome (rightclick):https://hlmod.ru/threads/antichit-ot...m-kupit.51955/

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 03-30-2020 at 17:49.
MaZa
BANNED
Old 04-04-2020 , 12:10   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
The only thing I saw was the work of AIM and nothing else. Stupid slicing and it is unknown what version of the anti-cheat was. Everything will be fixed. If you are in doubt, provide an anti-cheat that will be better than mine.

And what was written above is complete nonsense and slander. There are no screenshots of conversations and videos. Only in words. If you don't know Russian then I don't think there is any point in reading it because the translator can distort your thoughts.
MaZa
BANNED
Old 04-04-2020 , 12:11   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
there was also a post in the russian forum (still exists). MaZa sells the product and gives as little information about the plugin as possible. If you ask him why one player was banned for the ban reason, you will not get an answer. If you tell him that it was a false ban, he also justifies this with a video to prove it. I once had people banned in 15 min 8 people, all for the same reason, they just changed their gun. If you have questions in the Discord, they are almost never answered, unfortunately the same was true for Cow (his Private Anti Cheat), as soon as you bought the product, after a few days you only got an excuse and never again an update and it costs 75 $. I would advise everyone to stay with Smac, at the moment there is nothing better than this which is currently free and the support of such plugins is unfortunately poor. I also have a few users who can confirm it, they have also had experience with MaZa and Cow.

Here, you can translate the page with Google Chrome (rightclick):https://hlmod.ru/threads/antichit-ot...m-kupit.51955/
False ban? Go video proof.... And im fixed....

Ohhh LMAO omg... You my anti-cheat is updated and you know it perfectly well because you are asking for updates. Why are you using my anti-cheat and asking for updates? If I'm so bad and anti-cheat.

Last edited by MaZa; 04-04-2020 at 12:28.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-04-2020 , 14:45   Re: Anit-cheat on CSGO server. Which is best?
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaZa View Post
False ban? Go video proof.... And im fixed....

Ohhh LMAO omg... You my anti-cheat is updated and you know it perfectly well because you are asking for updates. Why are you using my anti-cheat and asking for updates? If I'm so bad and anti-cheat.
Since I paid for your product, even the users write that it is shit. Other users are also complaining about the anti-cheat, why are so naive....You wrote me that I used the last update, which is not true at all, my friend who also uses their product has something completely different and some bugs have been fixed.

I attach great importance if the person who sells the updates writes @everyone or some kind of message in the discord, even the problems are answered. Unfortunately you want a video proof for every crap, also users who sent videos (Weapon change) after that you were banned. We have the same problem and I cannot force every user to make a video....I also wrote it in the Discord, your answer was "??"

that“s are false ban for me, but you write: i nEeD a vIdEo pRoOf

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 04-04-2020 at 15:09.