Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP

Post New Thread Reply   

armis12
BANNED
Old 05-29-2019 , 15:24   [CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP
Reply With Quote #1

Hi all, I got a little issue, I have a plugin which makes the scout scope in csgo clear, now I want a same plugin just for awp and I cant find it anywhere. I aint got the .sp but I have the .smx file for the scout clear scope plugin, I used lysis decompiler to maybe try and get the code but since I can't code and im pretty sure it doesn't always correctly decompile its an issue for me to get this working, I need the plugin asap for my server, This would be very useful since I run a NoSpread Surf Server.

Thanks
Send a message via ICQ to armis12 Send a message via AIM to armis12 Send a message via Yahoo to armis12 Send a message via Skype™ to armis12
DiogoOnAir
Old 05-29-2019 , 15:51   Re: [CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP
Reply With Quote #2

Try this one!
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2447959
Feel free to add me on Discord DiogoOnAir | Config & Developer#7961
Check my website
If you want to buy any server, you can buy it from here!
Datacenters around the world!
armis12
BANNED
Old 05-29-2019 , 15:55   Re: [CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP
Reply With Quote #3

I have this plugin, it works by allowing to configure weapon spread and recoil etc.. but it doesn't make the scope clear on AWP or scout, only way i got it to be clear is from a plugin i found from my old servers, just no .sp file.
Send a message via ICQ to armis12 Send a message via AIM to armis12 Send a message via Yahoo to armis12 Send a message via Skype™ to armis12
zwetch
Old 05-30-2019 , 10:33   Re: [CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiogoOnAir View Post
This plugin does exactly that and works perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwetch View Post
If anyone is having problems with getting dropshot to work i suggest increasing the speed from 50 to 80.. max 120.

Awesome plugin. Works great.
This plugin only allows the awp/scout to be clear when falling at a certain speed. Shown above. (50 speed)

If you want the awp/scout to be clear all the time then use the command weapon_accuracy_nospread 1 (but this also gives nospread all the time for all weapons)

Last edited by zwetch; 05-30-2019 at 10:35.
armis12
BANNED
Old 05-30-2019 , 10:44   Re: [CS:GO] No Scope Blur For AWP
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwetch View Post
(but this also gives nospread all the time for all weapons)
Yes I know what it does it's a good plugin that's why I use it, however the issue is that I need to configure all my weapons differently. I don't want them to be all no spread, and since I use this plugin csgo weapon tweaks, weapon_accuracy_nospread 1 doesn't work if the plugin is enabled, meaning that my AWP in the server is blury, Now what I want is just the awp to be not blurry, but still be able to configure each weapon in the server using that plugin. Or an external plugin, like the one I have for the scout, just no .sp file for it.