Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

hmmmmm
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 10-15-2017 , 17:12   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1091

Or use this native: https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...havit.inc#L530
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-16-2017 , 14:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1092

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgoant View Post
Is anyone else running the timer on csgo, 128 tick, with blackys push and slope fix? Currently on my server whenever a player jumps on a push with speed it seems to work 8/10 times. I disabled the timer and noticed everything worked perfectly so I'm thinking it's something with how the timer is handling auto bhop? If anyone has any ideas I'd really appreciate it.
I know, it's related to some "fix" I recently pushed and I need to push another fix it soon.

Edit: Fix pushed. To apply, change shavit_core_velocityteleport to 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samatazz View Post
Are you running shavits as well as blackys fixes? As far as i know shavits timer already has slope fixes in it. Have you tried just running the timer as they might be fighting with each other and causing issues.
I don't have any slope fix in my timer.

Last edited by shavit; 10-16-2017 at 14:38.
csgoant
Old 10-16-2017 , 20:28   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
I know, it's related to some "fix" I recently pushed and I need to push another fix it soon.

Edit: Fix pushed. To apply, change shavit_core_velocityteleport to 0.

I don't have any slope fix in my timer.
Thank you so much . I was going nuts thinking I was doing something wrong
creepa
Old 10-23-2017 , 07:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1094

I really need help with this plugin. I have everything installed, but when i try to bhop it feels like you cant gain speed at all. People keep leaving because it feels weird. I have all the default settings from when i installed it, and yes autobhop is on
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2017 , 18:02   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1095

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepa View Post
I really need help with this plugin. I have everything installed, but when i try to bhop it feels like you cant gain speed at all. People keep leaving because it feels weird. I have all the default settings from when i installed it, and yes autobhop is on
Might be low server tickrate..? The standard for CS:GO is 128 tickrate or 102.4 tickrate, for CS:S it's 100.
Old 10-24-2017 , 17:18   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1096

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepa View Post
I'd check your sv_airacceleration for all styles and make sure you added the stamina cvars to your server.cfg if you're using csgo, if source just enable easy bhop for the styles you need it on.

Side question: Has anyone experienced issues with maps loading and missing certain parts? I have one map that loads (cant think of the name right now, I have it written down somewhere) and sometimes a few of the bhop blocks (bhop tile, platform, etc.) don't load? Im unsure how anything with the timer would be related to brushes sometimes not loading. Then my most recent weird issue is a trigger on bhop_z in the bonus run, a gravity trigger didnt want to work. I can always reload the map and the problems go away. On the one map the platforms show up upon restart, same with the weird trigger on bhop_z.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2017 , 17:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1097

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgoant View Post
Side question: Has anyone experienced issues with maps loading and missing certain parts? I have one map that loads (cant think of the name right now, I have it written down somewhere) and sometimes a few of the bhop blocks (bhop tile, platform, etc.) don't load? Im unsure how anything with the timer would be related to brushes sometimes not loading. Then my most recent weird issue is a trigger on bhop_z in the bonus run, a gravity trigger didnt want to work. I can always reload the map and the problems go away. On the one map the platforms show up upon restart, same with the weird trigger on bhop_z.
Interesting, does it happen when !hide is disabled? Try with shavit-misc disabled too.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-29-2017 , 13:35   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1098

Revamped rankings are up.
https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...65b8358a44465f

Read the following wiki page: https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptim...ing-(Database)

Last edited by shavit; 10-29-2017 at 13:35.
csgoant
Old 10-30-2017 , 17:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Interesting, does it happen when !hide is disabled? Try with shavit-misc disabled too.
Yoo man. Sorry I havnt gotten around to loading it up on a test server and trying what you recommended, going to do it tonight. I have isolated it down to just teleport triggers. Sometimes, and I have no idea why, when a map loads the teleport destinations arent there?

On bhop_alltheway
PHP Code:
Teleport trigger 'r5' cannot find destination named 's5'

Is spammed in chat when I enter the trigger. Reload the map and they're there. Its almost as if they're deleted/not loaded. I'm also still on 1.5b (or the commit you fixed boosters). Doing the newest rankings update tonight on my test server/db and if it goes smoothly I'll push it to my main server.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-30-2017 , 18:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1100

Quote:
Teleport trigger 'r5' cannot find destination named 's5'!
Either the targetname of the teleport destination is being deleted, or the entire tele destination itself is being deleted. The timer doesn't touch trigger_teleports or info_teleport_destinations.

I'd start by checking your other plugins.