Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

O_oKongo_O
Old 04-06-2017 , 07:23   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #451

Scam time , I am a old memeber of this server ads . I waste my time and money to run their ads , after that I don't know why all my tracffics become no infomation so they decided scam my money . Ohhh nice IDEA EVER
This is your company problem , not us . Why your company hold our money 60 days ( last year ) adn 30 days this year . So after all of that . U SCAMMMM
OMG Can't Believe that . I think we must report this site and stop work for them any more .
Scamer
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 04-06-2017 , 22:31   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by xice1337 View Post
Is there something i can do to lower the volume of the video ads? At the moment its like a screamer.
It really varies on a per ad basis by region, we do our best to control it but occasionally something slips through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoderx View Post
I have not received a payment which was due 4 days ago now, I would personally stay away from these guys, they don't pay on time and have no consideration for people who need to pay server bills on time.
We always pay on time for all our communities unless questions arise. Our terms of service clearly say the Pinion plugin is required. When you use 3rd party plugins or DIY, or use other means. It raises all types of red flags.

We try to be fair, and build in features that are requested and provide other alternatives. But all of these require prior approval. When you go off on your own, use custom plugins you can expect problems because it causes us problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_oKongo_O View Post
Scam time , I am a old memeber of this server ads . I waste my time and money to run their ads , after that I don't know why all my tracffics become no infomation so they decided scam my money . Ohhh nice IDEA EVER
This is your company problem , not us . Why your company hold our money 60 days ( last year ) adn 30 days this year . So after all of that . U SCAMMMM
OMG Can't Believe that . I think we must report this site and stop work for them any more .
Scamer
Our ads are designed to be run in-game, within the MOTD using the correct proper integration by legitimate genuine communities using it as a service to monitize their ingame traffic. That is the deal we have with our advertisers, which is how we represent our inventory that communities bring us.

If you want no problems ever, run a genuine community with actual game servers and focus on building a great community that people come back to and enjoy playing on.
jupitert25
Old 04-07-2017 , 09:55   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #453

I'm do legit traffic but i still not get paid
pinion stolen 2 month and when i contract support . they always avoid to reply
i buy alot of server working with them . after the end of 2 month i waiting them paid me to reopen my server guess what they didn't paid and tell me my traffic is not from ingame cuz no callback
Why they have to wait 2 month then tell us that issue ?
7 days still waiting them solve this for me
WARNING : member in this forum if i get ban it's mean they are scam , working for them is waited of time
i lost all my money better u guys working with Motdgd.com they are legit and their plugin no issue .

Last edited by jupitert25; 04-07-2017 at 09:57.
PAMS
Old 04-18-2017 , 04:24   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.PinionGG View Post
It really varies on a per ad basis by region, we do our best to control it but occasionally something slips through.

We always pay on time for all our communities unless questions arise. Our terms of service clearly say the Pinion plugin is required. When you use 3rd party plugins or DIY, or use other means. It raises all types of red flags.

We try to be fair, and build in features that are requested and provide other alternatives. But all of these require prior approval. When you go off on your own, use custom plugins you can expect problems because it causes us problems.

Our ads are designed to be run in-game, within the MOTD using the correct proper integration by legitimate genuine communities using it as a service to monitize their ingame traffic. That is the deal we have with our advertisers, which is how we represent our inventory that communities bring us.

If you want no problems ever, run a genuine community with actual game servers and focus on building a great community that people come back to and enjoy playing on.
You should suspend those accounts instantly and not wait for 2-3 months and ends up not paying them. We all know that We Only Live Ones. Where are those money going? Those users that are not paid by your company? You should pay them. Maybe your having some glitch with your plugin. Give them a chance.

Last edited by PAMS; 04-19-2017 at 01:38.
josh2721
Old 05-05-2017 , 13:41   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #455

Has anyone else not got paid this month by pinion?
wyvern2
Old 05-06-2017 , 01:15   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh2721 View Post
Has anyone else not got paid this month by pinion?
I'm not, I've asked their support and not even bother to reply.. This isn't how the business like this work, what really happened here arthur?
vem882
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2017 , 15:43   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #457

Yeah.. Same is here... I don't get money from 4 Invoices .... This is very Suck...
Puppetmaster
Old 05-10-2017 , 04:21   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by vem882 View Post
Yeah.. Same is here... I don't get money from 4 Invoices .... This is very Suck...
All of mine have arrived on time and correctly with one exception.
A few months ago one of them was sent in another currency which resulted in a much lower amount than the normal once converted to USD. Other than that no issues for over a year.

GZS Servers
vem882
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-12-2017 , 03:41   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #459

Okay, the problem is fixed.
rZr
Old 06-08-2017 , 11:40   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #460

hm.. i waiting for money from 3 Invoices .. Scam ?