Addicted.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-14-2017 , 16:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailo View Post
I got error:

In result i found that query at Line 1315: have 8 values and 7 colomns
I think you forgot to add 'timeleft' column.
Yeah I found that lots of errors were being created by this plugin so I went through and fixed a lot of them. Might post them here if I have time
Kailo
Old 01-14-2017 , 17:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaaron99 View Post
Yeah I found that lots of errors were being created by this plugin so I went through and fixed a lot of them. Might post them here if I have time
I also fixed this for myself. Just report to fix this in the future version.
Deniel00
Old 02-21-2017 , 11:47   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #313

Quote:
L 02/21/2017 - 173:55: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 02/21/2017 - 173:55: [SM] Blaming: disabled\jb\sm_ctban.smx
L 02/21/2017 - 173:55: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 02/21/2017 - 173:55: [SM] [0] SQL_TQuery
L 02/21/2017 - 173:55: [SM] [1] Line 208, /home/forums/content/files/5/4/6/4/8/143438.attach::OnClientAuthorized
The Cvar:
sm_ctban_database_driver "vip_script"

In database.cfg
Quote:
"vip_script"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "ip"
"database" "database"
"user" "pw"
"pass" "pass"
}
Any idea?
chicken007
Old 03-21-2017 , 16:50   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #314

I'm having some problems with the CTbans database, and I hope you guys can help me out.
I'm trying to add CTbans through the sql database, and every time I try to add or edit a ban through the database, the change isn't reflected in the server. Can someone walk me through the process of adding bans with the database?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2017 , 19:12   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken007 View Post
I'm having some problems with the CTbans database, and I hope you guys can help me out.
I'm trying to add CTbans through the sql database, and every time I try to add or edit a ban through the database, the change isn't reflected in the server. Can someone walk me through the process of adding bans with the database?
So there are two databases-- one is a log or historical record of who was banned. The other is the current status. Directly modifying the historical record has no impact.
Directly modifying the ban status has no impact until that player rejoins the server. If you want an immediate impact you would need to issue an rcon command. The script is not checking the database every second. Instead it caches information.
Old 04-08-2017 , 19:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailo View Post
I also fixed this for myself. Just report to fix this in the future version.
Sorry, I have been gone for a bit. Thanks for catching the problem. Looks like this bug would affect power users who are issuing bans from the server console.

L1315
PHP Code:
Format(logQuerysizeof(logQuery), "INSERT INTO %s (timestamp, perp_steamid, perp_name, admin_steamid, admin_name, bantime, reason) VALUES (%d, '%s', '%s', 'STEAM_0:1:1', 'Console', %d, %d, '%s')"g_sLogTableNametimestamptargetSteamescapedPerpNamebanTimebanTimeescapedReason); 
Changing to
PHP Code:
Format(logQuerysizeof(logQuery), "INSERT INTO %s (timestamp,  perp_steamid, perp_name, admin_steamid, admin_name, bantime, reason)  VALUES (%d, '%s', '%s', 'STEAM_0:1:1', 'Console', %d, %d, '%s')",  g_sLogTableNametimestamptargetSteamescapedPerpNamebanTime,  banTimetimeleftescapedReason); 
Old 04-08-2017 , 19:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #317

Version 1.6.1.4 Posted
1.6.1.4 Fixed bug preventing console CT bans (thanks Kailo!)
Old 05-11-2017 , 11:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #318

Hello, Mr. Databomb or anybody has experienced an issue with CTBan that as soon as you ban a player from CT, it appears duplicated on the CTBan Section of Sourcebans?

I ban a player in the server from going to CT, and i banned him once but in the Sourcebans section it appears 2 bans and not one?

Cheers
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-14-2017 , 11:47   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel100 View Post
Hello, Mr. Databomb or anybody has experienced an issue with CTBan that as soon as you ban a player from CT, it appears duplicated on the CTBan Section of Sourcebans?

I ban a player in the server from going to CT, and i banned him once but in the Sourcebans section it appears 2 bans and not one?

Cheers
Sourcebans integration is possible but everyone has done their own thing. Only the plugin is supported here. You could check your Sourcemod log files to see if the CT ban is being logged twice or just once. If it is just once then this is a problem with Sourcebans.
Old 06-18-2017 , 21:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #320

Help guys! I'm using MyJailbreak and then i banned someone for ct, he can join ct again. Also, then i'm selecting player in rageban, menu just closes.

Last edited by vadrozh; 06-18-2017 at 21:48.