Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translations

Post New Thread Reply   

_AeonOne_
Old 10-19-2016 , 16:53   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsi View Post
Please dont tell me this is as abandoned as PawnStudio once became (Seeing as he hasnt posted anything after the starting post).
I'm not. ;)
I'm also aware of some minor bugs and feature request i want to address (and I have to admit i had enough time the last weeks but I didn't do something..).
But SPEdit should be fully operational so as long as this don't change.. ^^

But nevertheless expect another update before..well lets say January 2k17 to let me use the winter-holidays
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2016 , 12:55   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #192

Can you update it so it keeps the order of my tabs saved
Old 11-08-2016 , 10:36   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #193

This is my 1st time using this IDE, can anyone show me how to make auto-completion for #define and global var? see this screenshot. Also why this IDE listed all include file in current project? As i remember pawnstudio only listed include file if we use the #include <myinclude>

Image:
[IMG]https://s13.************/b7f4zn7rb/autocomplete.png[/IMG]

LOL why block postimage domain? damn... i need to find another free image hosting.

Last edited by metal_upa; 11-08-2016 at 10:40.
_AeonOne_
Old 12-22-2016 , 12:24   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_upa View Post
This is my 1st time using this IDE, can anyone show me how to make auto-completion for #define and global var? see this screenshot. Also why this IDE listed all include file in current project? As i remember pawnstudio only listed include file if we use the[...]
This is currently not planned since it need a nontrivial expansion of the parser.

Okay guys I need your help.
I promised to release another SPEdit version for christmas this year. I want to keep this promise.
It will mostly a bugfix update BUT it will have translations for the program. Something which was wished not rarely.
Since my native language is german, I have the files for english and german but i would like to have some more languages available for the release. So if anybody knows another language than english or german and has a little bit of free time he/she can translate this xml file for me (~190 entries):
https://github.com/JulienKluge/Spedi...ryTemplate.xml
and send it to me here or in GitHub or email ([email protected]) i would be very glad.
I can not give you much in return but your name will appear in the About-Window.

already made:
- english
- german
- french
- swedish

in work:
- russian (grey83, Apina)

reegards Aeon

Last edited by _AeonOne_; 12-25-2016 at 19:54. Reason: link changed to github
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2016 , 07:40   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #195

I'll do the French translations.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-23-2016 , 15:53   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AeonOne_ View Post
This is currently not planned since it need a nontrivial expansion of the parser.

Okay guys I need your help.
I promised to release another SPEdit version for christmas this year. I want to keep this promise.
It will mostly a bugfix update BUT it will have translations for the program. Something which was wished not rarely.
Since my native language is german, I have the files for english and german but i would like to have some more languages available for the release. So if anybody knows another language than english or german and has a little bit of free time he/she can translate this xml file for me (~190 entries):
https://github.com/JulienKluge/Spedi...ryTemplate.xml
and send it to me here or in GitHub or email ([email protected]) i would be very glad.
I can not give you much in return but your name will appear in the About-Window.

already made:
- english
- german
- french

reegards Aeon
Hey can i get version like to test translation what i did. I am doing russian translation.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-23-2016 , 17:17   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apina View Post
Hey can i get version like to test translation what i did. I am doing russian translation.
en-Translation
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.
_AeonOne_
Old 12-23-2016 , 19:22   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Dynamic Autocomplete/Is
Reply With Quote #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apina View Post
I send you a pm.

@Bara: i think he meant a Testversion for SPEdit to test the translations.

EDIT:
The next release is published as soon as the russian translation is available.

Last edited by _AeonOne_; 12-25-2016 at 20:07.
Pelipoika
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2016 , 14:27   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #199

Amazing... I dragged that useless file viewer all the way to the left and now i cant drag it back

Old 12-29-2016 , 14:32   Re: RELEASE | SPEdit - a lightweight sourcepawn editor - NEW: Object-Browser/Translat
Reply With Quote #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelipoika View Post
Amazing... I dragged that useless file viewer all the way to the left and now i cant drag it back

Taking private requests