Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

!ws !knife allowed?

Post New Thread Reply   

Cooky
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2016 , 03:22   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
I think they dont care about this "low" money what they earn with that.^^

I think these sort of servers have a much more players than normal "legal" servers, I think thats unfair
Valve is unfair... ;-)
ninncore
Old 08-22-2016 , 10:29   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #22

Its unfair but ranting about it dont make any changes thats at leats what i noticed.
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 08-22-2016 , 17:14   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #23

Since getting CS:GO is really eazy (some people even have 1000 copies of the game), they can create tokens for every account, selling the tokens and still getting profit when the tokens get banned.

One things to really force them to quit is that you MUST have a lvl 15+ account to make the tokens (most of the legit server owners have lvl 15 or more).
With this, is either good for Valve and legit server owners, since it will be more difficult for the ones who break the rules and, the most important, Valve can make money from that (Steam Market).
Old 08-22-2016 , 17:19   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
Since getting CS:GO is really eazy (some people even have 1000 copies of the game), they can create tokens for every account, selling the tokens and still getting profit when the tokens get banned.

One things to really force them to quit is that you MUST have a lvl 15+ account to make the tokens (most of the legit server owners have lvl 15 or more).
With this, is either good for Valve and legit server owners, since it will be more difficult for the ones who break the rules and, the most important, Valve can make money from that (Steam Market).
You are kidding, right? Lvl 15+ I'm not even level 6 and legit hosting servers with my tokens. Not everyone is so much into steam, I just play csgo and only have some few games mostly playing only csgo. So tell me how we should host servers if the prerequisite is now level 15+ accounts. Yes it should be harder to host servers from new accounts but please dont force to have us astronomical prerequisites.
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2016 , 17:33   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #25

I am also only level 6, cba to play Valve's shitty match making full of hackers/smurfs/russians.
Maybe they should just instaban upon detection .. like 5-10 minutes later.

Last edited by pcmaster; 08-22-2016 at 17:33.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2016 , 18:55   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #26

It's simple, they should give us some kind of formulary where we agree that we're going to use non-ilegal plugins and also we need to give them the IP's from all our servers, then after getting some kind of approvation from Valve we are ready to use our servers, this mean no shitty bought tokens, no tokens duplication and shit, direct communication betwen us and Valve.

If you run a big community it shouldn't annoy you that you have to fill up a formulary and wait for approvation, it only will annoy people that is exploiting the token system with ilegal plugins

The only problem i see is... Valve, their support have really bad reputation for being most of the time useless (automate replys) and being slow, so i think that we will need to wait like 2 o 3 days (hopefully) to get the aprovation from them

Last edited by Lannister; 08-22-2016 at 19:00.
Hallucinogenic Troll
Old 08-22-2016 , 19:15   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninncore View Post
You are kidding, right? Lvl 15+ I'm not even level 6 and legit hosting servers with my tokens. Not everyone is so much into steam, I just play csgo and only have some few games mostly playing only csgo. So tell me how we should host servers if the prerequisite is now level 15+ accounts. Yes it should be harder to host servers from new accounts but please dont force to have us astronomical prerequisites.
I give an extreme example of course (since it will damage a lot), but level 5 for the gametoken sellers it's too easy (you just need to craft 2 badges with their maximun level to reach level 10).

Last edited by Hallucinogenic Troll; 08-22-2016 at 19:16. Reason: Changing the content
VPPGamingNetwork
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2016 , 19:26   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #28

lvling up your profile is pretty easy. You just need to buy trading cards and craft them into badges and you can level up.

We provide MOTD Ads
Net 1 payments
Visit us
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-23-2016 , 17:52   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #29

And that suggestion about level 15+ is simply a suggestion for more $$$ to Valve.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
nikooo777
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2016 , 21:04   Re: !ws !knife allowed?
Reply With Quote #30

don't give valve ideas...
also don't buy tokens please. one day or another they will start limiting tokens as well, and hell it's going to be a disaster for legit providers like myself.

Play fair and it's going to be alright