Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

poppin-fresh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-17-2016 , 16:56   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanapu View Post
"Are these bugs you waiting for known? Maybe you could help me with some missing informations to reproduce some "undocumented" bugs."
I believe they are known, I will have a look at what has been reported and if I find something that isn't there I will submit bug reports for you. My users have already reported a few issues which I have managed to fix myself for now.
Quote:
Should it be either ... or? So there is a voting/set for this round & next round (more commands & more menu items). Or use a cvar to set only on nextround or only on current round? Or any other ideas?"
I personally think it should start on the round the warden sets the day too, otherwise next round when it's a different warden they have to participate in a day that the previous warden last round has set. I have also disabled the voting of rounds and just leaving it upto the warden to choose what days the Ts get to do.
Quote:
What about the roundtime on this round day? should it stay on original mp_roundtime or should it change to sm_eventday_roundtime? (We could answer this with a cvar - free choice)"
Roundtime: I believe the plugin should just honor mp_rountime and treat it like any other round in my personal opinion.
Quote:
Should the players stay on there current positions or teleport back to spawn? (We could answer this with a cvar - free choice)"

Some maps don't work with sjd so I think they days should have the option to be teleported
Quote:
Btw. Referring. I planned a cvar to choose between run Eventday until End & run Eventday until LR available. Is this needed? Unnessary work? Or a must have?"

I think that would be a neat feature to be able to stop the day once lr becomes available, perhaps configurable whether or not that will happen in the specific event day's config?

Also, haven't tested yet so I'm not sure if this is true or not but has anyone reported that Ts can't see beacons?

EDIT: A few player reported bugs.
Zeus bug - If a prisoner has a Zeus, they have unlimited ammo.
Glowing players after Zombie day - Players glow after a Zombie day has concluded;http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=705299993
Duck hunt - Only meant to be 1 round but went on every round until we rtv'd (Can confirm only set to one round in the config)

Quick suggestion, add a cvar for the amount of times the warden can extend the round ?

Keep up the good work

Last edited by poppin-fresh; 06-17-2016 at 17:15.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2016 , 17:26   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #82

https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-hosties/issues/48 was added with a proposed fix. Users experiencing issues should consider updating Hosties to the Beta branch (version 2.2.3)
Old 06-17-2016 , 21:20   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #83

Hey Shanapu, there's a way to make an automated Event vote ? like every 3 rounds make a vote for a event this would be cool...

And a way to make Last Guard plugin dont freeze the players

sorry for my bad english and keep the good work !!
ElleVen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-18-2016 , 07:25   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
What became broken with only the last csgo update?
Players can join cts when ever they want
Old 06-18-2016 , 07:36   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleVen View Post
Players can join cts when ever they want
If You're using [CS:GO] Team Limit Bypass ... this plugin in incompatible - so disable it and TeamBalance might work.

Last edited by NomisCZ; 06-18-2016 at 08:51.
ElleVen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-18-2016 , 08:28   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomisCZ View Post
If your are using [CS:GO] Team Limit Bypass ... this plugin in incompatible - so disable it and TeamBalance might work.
It worked fine till now
Old 06-18-2016 , 11:32   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppin-fresh View Post
...My users have already reported a few issues which I have managed to fix myself for now.
Would you share the issues and fixes with us?

Quote:
Also, haven't tested yet so I'm not sure if this is true or not but has anyone reported that Ts can't see beacons?
MyJB should't touch any beacons... can anyone confirm/deny?

Quote:
Zeus bug - If a prisoner has a Zeus, they have unlimited ammo.
Can't reproduce. There is already a 'IsPlayerWarden' check in handcuffs(zeus) code, but I added this to issue list. can anyone confirm/deny?

Quote:
Glowing players after Zombie day - Players glow after a Zombie day has concluded;http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=705299993
i though i fixed that before. are you on beta 3.1? I added this to issue list but can't reproduce it for my own. can anyone confirm/deny?

Quote:
Duck hunt - Only meant to be 1 round but went on every round until we rtv'd (Can confirm only set to one round in the config)
When a eventday doesn't end and run infinitely, it sounds like an error, maybe even a missing phrase.
Duckhunt works for me. Do you have any error logs in csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs?

Quote:
Quick suggestion, add a cvar for the amount of times the warden can extend the round ?
done - comes with next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
https://github.com/dataviruset/sm-hosties/issues/48 was added with a proposed fix. Users experiencing issues should consider updating Hosties to the Beta branch (version 2.2.3)
Thx for the fast fix! we will test it! hint added to mainpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NrX View Post
Hey Shanapu, there's a way to make an automated Event vote ? like every 3 rounds make a vote for a event this would be cool...
I already thought about a feature like this. Not about a voting, more like every 3 rounds make a random event. but i will follow your idea too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NrX View Post
And a way to make Last Guard plugin dont freeze the players
Done - cvar added. Comes with next update
Old 06-19-2016 , 06:17   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #88

About players glowing after zombie day, I believe it is only for players that suicided on zombie day.
Include1
Old 06-19-2016 , 06:21   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #89

checkplayers doesn't work

Last edited by Include1; 06-19-2016 at 08:08.
j1gg
Old 06-19-2016 , 07:27   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 3.1 / 12-06-16]
Reply With Quote #90

Can you add days of the week? Monday etc...