Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 04-05-2016 , 01:24   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1761

Quote:
Sounds like the map is crashing the server, make sure you're using Stripper and removing all source weapons, it could just also be a broken map.
I am using Stripper + files but many old maps are crashing for me too. How to remove all source weapons?

Last edited by mazdarx8; 04-05-2016 at 01:25.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-05-2016 , 01:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1762

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
I am using Stripper + files but many old maps are crashing for me too. How to remove all source weapons?
Search the stripper thread, this isn't the thread to discuss map crashes as it's not the plugin's fault...
Flyyzz
Old 04-06-2016 , 02:16   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1763

Having trouble with install. If anyone could help it would be great.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-06-2016 , 03:28   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyyzz View Post
Having trouble with install. If anyone could help it would be great.
What is your issue? Did you follow the steps on the very first post?

Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
If you have an issue:
  1. Make sure you've properly read and followed the install instructions
  2. READ and UNDERSTAND your error logs
  3. Use the "Search this thread" button above to see if others have had the same issue/question
  4. If you still cannot figure it out, post here with your issue and associated error logs. Non-cksurf specific errors/issues will be ignored
JustCallMeLuke
Old 04-06-2016 , 14:13   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1765

I may sound like an idiot if I'm wrong. Yet the problem is if the author could actually add some damn documentation or a wiki on the github 90% of posts in this forum would not be necessary
-
Problems:
1. Timer at the stop starts a 3 minutes and goes to 0, then the timer is still going for the timer bot for the remaining time (This does not change with the amount of time you add or remove unless it goes below 3)
YES - I have searched the damn forum. I saw someone with this problem and the guy who replied told him to check some stuff that i have already done and the asker went quiet. I have also tried most things and i do have everything setup (that it tells you how to) correctly.
-
2. The bots
Now, I may have screwed this up myself but I can't find anything for this either. Bots won't spawn correctly, so i put the bot quota to 2 and put bot_add_t in the sourcemod.cfg file so every map change there is a replay bot and a timer bot. Yet this is extremely buggy, sometimes only one bot spawns and other times no bots spawn. I have tried this on default and i have the same problems. Yet doing bot_add_t causes it to spawn the bots correctly.
(A plugin or script which forces these bots to spawn would also work via bot_add_t, yet i can't find one and I'm not that good with sourcepawn)
-
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I can't find anything
-
Plugins
Since i cant even mark in the stupid srcds console for windows, my plugins include
Default sourcemod 1.7.3 plugins (next map and map chooser enabled)
Force map end by Zipcore - (I do realise this is probably built in)
all the plugins that come with Ultimate Map Chooser 3.4.5

Last edited by JustCallMeLuke; 04-06-2016 at 14:13.
Flyyzz
Old 04-06-2016 , 17:21   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1766

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
What is your issue? Did you follow the steps on the very first post?

Also:
Yes I did do all the steps correctly and I even had a friend of mine try to help but we just cant seem to get cksurf to start when we log into the server. We've tried everything we could think of so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone could help.
jonitaikaponi
Old 04-06-2016 , 18:52   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1767

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeLuke View Post
I may sound like an idiot if I'm wrong. Yet the problem is if the author could actually add some damn documentation or a wiki on the github 90% of posts in this forum would not be necessary
-
Problems:
1. Timer at the stop starts a 3 minutes and goes to 0, then the timer is still going for the timer bot for the remaining time (This does not change with the amount of time you add or remove unless it goes below 3)
YES - I have searched the damn forum. I saw someone with this problem and the guy who replied told him to check some stuff that i have already done and the asker went quiet. I have also tried most things and i do have everything setup (that it tells you how to) correctly.
-
2. The bots
Now, I may have screwed this up myself but I can't find anything for this either. Bots won't spawn correctly, so i put the bot quota to 2 and put bot_add_t in the sourcemod.cfg file so every map change there is a replay bot and a timer bot. Yet this is extremely buggy, sometimes only one bot spawns and other times no bots spawn. I have tried this on default and i have the same problems. Yet doing bot_add_t causes it to spawn the bots correctly.
(A plugin or script which forces these bots to spawn would also work via bot_add_t, yet i can't find one and I'm not that good with sourcepawn)
-
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I can't find anything
-
Plugins
Since i cant even mark in the stupid srcds console for windows, my plugins include
Default sourcemod 1.7.3 plugins (next map and map chooser enabled)
Force map end by Zipcore - (I do realise this is probably built in)
all the plugins that come with Ultimate Map Chooser 3.4.5
1. Do you mean the timer at the top of the screen? That is the round timer and has nothing to do with ckSurf. You can change the value by changing mp_roundtime and then using mp_restartgame 1. This has been answered before.

2. Don't change bot_quota. The plugin checks if your server has recorded bot files and then counts how many bots are needed and changes the value of bot_quota automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyyzz View Post
Yes I did do all the steps correctly and I even had a friend of mine try to help but we just cant seem to get cksurf to start when we log into the server. We've tried everything we could think of so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone could help.
Obviously you didnt read the original post, or you would have noticed this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
Having an issue?
If you post, always post error logs from addons/sourcemod/logs/error____.log with the post!
We cant help you without error logs.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 04-06-2016 at 18:55.
JustCallMeLuke
Old 04-07-2016 , 06:50   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1768

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
1. Do you mean the timer at the top of the screen? That is the round timer and has nothing to do with ckSurf. You can change the value by changing mp_roundtime and then using mp_restartgame 1. This has been answered before.
Well it turns out that now i have to add mp_restartgame 1 to sourcemod.cfg since if i restart the server with the times it dosen't seem to want to make the timer at the top change.
-
Update - I disabled some plugins and its working. Better.
Update 2 - added auto respawn plugin now players spawn.
Update 3 -I really don't know why it couldn't just do the timer thing without requiring mp_restartgame in the sourcemod.cfg, but everything works now

Last edited by JustCallMeLuke; 04-07-2016 at 08:58.
CoxyzHQ
Old 04-08-2016 , 03:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1769

how would i go about resting a players rank ?i see a admin command for sm_resetranks but it resets everyone.

is it possible to do it for 1 player?
condolent
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2016 , 13:12   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1770

Is it possible to change name-color when a player has the admin-tag? And is it possible to do the same on custom titles?