Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkish
Old 03-04-2016 , 00:38   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1621

Hey was wondering I'm having a problem with my surf server running cksurf, at thew start of a new map it has a 3min round timer where people can surf but get no points then after the 30 min round starts and works fine anyone know what causes the 3min start round?
SirTurska
Old 03-04-2016 , 04:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1622

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTurska View Post
Hi!

I have a few questions. And yes i tried to search this thread to answer but could not find.

First, Some of my players are missing points and i don't know what causes this. Also new players only gains points when they improve their time. No points for completing the map.

Second, i cant give any player a unique self made title unless it is a VIP title. It shows in a menu but don't change anything. I have tried to restart the server etc.. Dunno, could be a lack of my own knowledge but if someone can help a littlebit. Btw should that title even go in the skillgroup section?

Very confusing text i know but i dont know hiw to explain it better.
Allright! i figure out what was the problem with points. somehow, maybe in volvos update or something mapcycle was changed to default, i change it back to what it was and made some other adjustments so it cant happen again and then i recalculate all profiles so they get their points back.

Title is still a bit of a problem
Jakeey802
Old 03-04-2016 , 04:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1623

Quote:
Hi!
Btw should that title even go in the skillgroup section?
No
Gnoyek
Old 03-04-2016 , 04:51   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1624

In first sorry for my english:

i Have problem with cksurf config.

I have server 4fun mode with a lot of other mods.
I know how to load plugin and plugin work fine

but all my configs are messed up.
i Set cvar round time to 15minutes and end map for 14minutes.
And when round comes to 15 map need to be change.

BUT i have:
- Plugin load then i have round time 1:50 when time comes to 0 map will continue without round end.

I try to do this a couple of times and alwyas i have the same shit and this is starting to piece me off, and for now i disable it. But i try to add this properly.

Now i have question:
- HOW TO SET PROPER WAY CVARS TO CKSURF?

(i never have problems with config ohter plugins, other plugins always look perfect but cksurf have something who fu$k up my cvars)

EDIT
----------------
Ohh i forget to say about:
- Sometimes map change to "other" map without any reason.... (i have it one or two times when i complete map from start to end map)

Last edited by Gnoyek; 03-04-2016 at 04:55.
SirTurska
Old 03-04-2016 , 05:08   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeey802 View Post
No
Okay. Now the titles are working too. i don't know what happened. But what i ment was that should it overrite the skillgroup title on scoreboard in game (and it did btw).

one small thig still that i want to know. Can i give someone a custom title without going to server as a admin and use a sm_givetitle command? is there a file or something where i can do it too?
jonitaikaponi
Old 03-04-2016 , 10:20   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpzz View Post
my database config

PHP Code:
{
"driver"        "sqlite"
"host"  "localhost"
"database"      "cksurf" 
// or cksurf-sqlite
"user"  "root"
"pass"  ""

Add in a value called "cksurf", which holds your databases information // this point. ... how to make database with sqlit3? .. i dont know
Did you overwrite your whole databases.cfg? You have to ADD those lines to the databases.cfg, not replace the whole file.

Quote:
Second, i cant give any player a unique self made title unless it is a VIP title. It shows in a menu but don't change anything. I have tried to restart the server etc.. Dunno, could be a lack of my own knowledge but if someone can help a littlebit. Btw should that title even go in the skillgroup section?

Very confusing text i know but i dont know hiw to explain it better.
Players can swtich between titles that they have with the !titles command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycraper3 View Post
First of all, I'm very pleasure to this nice plugin

I'm running private surf server and now encountered some problem with ckSurf plugin.
Not sure about condition, but sometimes server stop with these log. (Server is automatically go well after few seconds.)

Server is on SM 1.7 build 5301. (newest one)

Is there any way to prevent this error?
Very weird, have you modified the plugin or using some special characters in your chat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkish View Post
Hey was wondering I'm having a problem with my surf server running cksurf, at thew start of a new map it has a 3min round timer where people can surf but get no points then after the 30 min round starts and works fine anyone know what causes the 3min start round?
Sounds like your server has some weird settings. Do you have mp_warmuptime or mp_restartgame set to a high value?

Quote:
one small thig still that i want to know. Can i give someone a custom title without going to server as a admin and use a sm_givetitle command? is there a file or something where i can do it too?
You can add them straight into the database, but then the player won't get the title untill the map changes or the player reconnects.
remedyznutz
Old 03-04-2016 , 13:19   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1627

Quote:
1. Extract everything from the csgo folder of the package to your servers csgo folder
2. Edit the file addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg
- Add in a value called "cksurf", which holds your databases information
- Both SQLite and MySQL are supported
- Example with using SQLite:
"cksurf"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "cksurf-sqlite"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}
i am having trouble figuring this part out and i was wondering if i could get some help. i setup mysql server (not sqlite).
1. my question is is this direct supposed auto fill everything in the sql server it needs? or do i have to manual put all stuff myself? like tier tables etc?
2. also everything seems to be installed properly except for the database part. but the timer doesn't show up at all while actually in the csgo server, does the database need to be linked properly for the timer to show up?
3. lastly is there a guide anyone can link me to set up the database info i need to put in on the database.cfg file? ex "driver", "host" , etc.

thank you ahead of time for your help!
jonitaikaponi
Old 03-04-2016 , 15:02   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1628

Quote:
Originally Posted by remedyznutz View Post
i am having trouble figuring this part out and i was wondering if i could get some help. i setup mysql server (not sqlite).
1. my question is is this direct supposed auto fill everything in the sql server it needs? or do i have to manual put all stuff myself? like tier tables etc?
2. also everything seems to be installed properly except for the database part. but the timer doesn't show up at all while actually in the csgo server, does the database need to be linked properly for the timer to show up?
3. lastly is there a guide anyone can link me to set up the database info i need to put in on the database.cfg file? ex "driver", "host" , etc.

thank you ahead of time for your help!
1. The plugin automatically creates all required tables, if the specified database user has the privileges to create them.
2. The timer won't work, unless you have a working SQL connection.
3. A MySQL example would be:
Code:
	"cksurf"
	{
		"driver"			"mysql"
		"host"				"127.0.0.1"
		"port"				"3306"
		"database"			"xxx"
		"user"				"yyy"
		"pass"				"zzz"
	}
Which would make your databases.cfg look something like this: http://pastebin.com/trMYY9sc.
Obviously replace host, port, database, user and pass with your MySQL's info.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 03-04-2016 at 15:02.
remedyznutz
Old 03-04-2016 , 15:18   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1629

thank you!!! i will try it out if i get stuck again i will post again.
Darkish
Old 03-04-2016 , 16:17   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1630

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
Did you overwrite your whole databases.cfg? You have to ADD those lines to the databases.cfg, not replace the whole file.

Players can swtich between titles that they have with the !titles command.

Very weird, have you modified the plugin or using some special characters in your chat?

Sounds like your server has some weird settings. Do you have mp_warmuptime or mp_restartgame set to a high value?

You can add them straight into the database, but then the player won't get the title untill the map changes or the player reconnects.
We fixed it just rest the server back to before we had the problem. We had fixed it shortly but now on load up the server is doing the 3min round again I change the mp_restrart to 0 but I cant change the mp_warmuptime to anything lower then 5, looking through the console I found that shortly after mp_roundtime another round timer came up, server_cvar: "mp_roundtime" "3". he thinks it is something to do with the gamemodes are server also is have a exe problem
exec: couldn't exec gamemode_casual_server.cfg , any ideas on how we can resolve the roundtime problem?, P.S. Anyone else having a problem with a lot of maps not wanting to load,download for some people even if they have the correct version of the map?
Ok sorry for editing this so much but found out he problem the game was loading Gamemode_casual first then the server.cfg cause the double set of info, deleted the gamemode_casual.cfg completelty and now the server just runs the server.cfg one and works just fine for round timer.

Last edited by Darkish; 03-05-2016 at 03:17. Reason: Happened again, fixed it