Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)

Post New Thread Reply   

Hefal
Old 07-21-2015 , 21:38   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo War3Evo View Post
version 1.21
- Patched Memory leak

[SM] MEMORY LEAK DETECTED IN PLUGIN (file "afk_bot_stand_alone.smx")
[SM] Unloading plugin to free 30716 handles.
[SM] Contact the author(s) of this plugin to correct this error.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type Timer | Count 2
Type TraceRay | Count 30714
-- Approximately 0 bytes of memory are in use by (30716) Handles.
Awesome plugin! Running it now!

Dosen't seem to automatically set me as afk tho, is it still running flawlessly for you guys?

EDIT: Fresh install solved the issue!

Last edited by Hefal; 07-23-2015 at 22:01.
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2015 , 21:27   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefal View Post
Awesome plugin! Running it now!

Dosen't seem to automatically set me as afk tho, is it still running flawlessly for you guys?

EDIT: Fresh install solved the issue!
did you install our version of afk manager? if not, download the zip and install our verison of afk manager!

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 07-25-2015 at 21:28.
DJPlaya
Old 08-06-2015 , 20:28   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #23

Love this plugin
keep on it and dont let valve know about it
Send a message via Skype™ to DJPlaya
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2015 , 19:50   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #24

Let me know if this plugin triggers any SMAC eyetest detections on your servers, thanks in advance.
Old 12-03-2015 , 16:35   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #25

Any future updates on this? Such as adding more TF2 classes. Maybe an Engineer class? I've tested this plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working with your version of AFK Manager any longer. I've also noticed that those Convars aren't automatically generated? I can't seem to find them. I tried placing them in my server.cfg and I still had no luck. Much help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Tranced; 12-03-2015 at 18:45.
Tranced
Old 12-22-2015 , 02:52   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #26

I do have a concern or rather a request for an addition to this plugin. I've been running this in my servers for quite some time and I've noticed a few people have found a loophole around this plugin. Is there a way for this plugin to grab spectators who assign themselves there to become an AFK Medic bot? Players, when they go afk can just join spectator and avoid becoming an AFK Medic Bot. They will get the message that they are one, but are still in spectator.

edit:

also getting these errors with your version of afk_manager Diablo:
Quote:
[SM] Plugin "afk_manager.smx" encountered error 23: Native detected error
L 12/22/2015 - 08:09:48: [SM] Invalid timer handle d600a3 (error 3) during timer end, displayed function is timer callback, not the stack trace

Last edited by Tranced; 12-22-2015 at 03:00.
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2015 , 11:13   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranced View Post
Any future updates on this? Such as adding more TF2 classes. Maybe an Engineer class?
This plugin is based on "following" a player around. Building a A.I. smart enough to be a bot of any other class would require tons of work and time that I do not have. This plugin doesn't really have a "A.I." .. it just "follows players around".
Quote:
I do have a concern or rather a request for an addition to this plugin. I've been running this in my servers for quite some time and I've noticed a few people have found a loophole around this plugin. Is there a way for this plugin to grab spectators who assign themselves there to become an AFK Medic bot? Players, when they go afk can just join spectator and avoid becoming an AFK Medic Bot. They will get the message that they are one, but are still in spectator.
I may update it with my newest from my server when I have a chance.

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 12-23-2015 at 11:15.
Tranced
Old 12-23-2015 , 23:38   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo War3Evo View Post
This plugin is based on "following" a player around. Building a A.I. smart enough to be a bot of any other class would require tons of work and time that I do not have. This plugin doesn't really have a "A.I." .. it just "follows players around".
I may update it with my newest from my server when I have a chance.
Understandable. Thank you for the response kind sir. Looking forward to the newest version.
Tranced
Old 12-31-2015 , 22:29   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #29

I just thought i'd put this out there that there appears to be a crashing bug with this plugin and I've been able to pin point it down to this plugin. When a Medic bot is healing players and a pyro comes and burns an AFK Medic Bot who is healing a person, it will cause everyone in the area to crash. Any way of knowing what is causing this in the plugin? Just thought i'd bring this up.

Edit: As it turned out after doing some more testing, it was just an issue with Tough Break Maps from the recent TF2 update. This would include: Snowycoast, Landfall, Vanguard & Highpass. Sorry to have upset you Diablo. You're plugin is working just fine.

Last edited by Tranced; 02-07-2016 at 21:08.
El Diablo War3Evo
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2016 , 23:25   Re: [TF2] AFK PLAYER MEDIC BOT (controls player's client) Updated 16 MAY 2015 (v1.21)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
I just thought i'd put this out there that there appears to be a crashing bug with this plugin and I've been able to pin point it down to this plugin. When a Medic bot is healing players and a pyro comes and burns an AFK Medic Bot who is healing a person, it will cause everyone in the area to crash. Any way of knowing what is causing this in the plugin? Just thought i'd bring this up.
Because I've not responded to your constant private messages and text does not give you reason to create 'bugs' without proof.

Completely describe "how you narrowed down" this plugin being your issue, because the War3Evo community runs this plugin without error or crashes.

As far as getting the updated afk_manager plugin.. I'm not entirely sure it was ever changed. I've not had any time to look at it as I'm dealing with other issues in the War3Evo community for which I only get about an hour each day to do. I work now, and barely have time to even type this message out.

I believe, if I've read the forums correctly, someone has taken this plugin and advanced it some... so, maybe search out that plugin?

Last edited by El Diablo War3Evo; 01-05-2016 at 23:29.