Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[REQUEST] Custom pug plugin for public competitive play

Post New Thread Reply   

Maverick1707
Old 11-18-2015 , 03:53   [REQUEST] Custom pug plugin for public competitive play
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,

I'm working on a project which involves pug games in a Faceit/Esea style with some added features. I implemented a queue to arrange 5v5 2v2 and 1v1 games. I'm not into sourcemod scripting so I need some coder to do this work for me. A plugin which works in this simple way (I know the plugin itself is really simple, but none of the available ones do exactly this -although some of them do part of the job I want- but my knowlegde is not enough to tweak them myself).

0. Only players (steamids) found in a table in MySQL should be allowed to join (server should kick any player which is not part of that game based on the players selected to play on that server). Also any admin should be able to join of course.
0. Match and round stats should be saved to MySQL (for this, the same exact stats saved by Warmod are enough, so this part of the job is done already if you just want to take that piece of code).
0. In round end, damage stats should be shown (esea style). Again, as far as I know, that is already done in other plugins so you are welcome to use that instead of coding it yourself.

1. When the first player joins, the server must be in an aim map.
2. When all players join and are ready (!ready .ready...) a map vote should be initiated, and map changed to that map.
3. When the map has changed, and all players are joined again, a knife round should start to decide the teams (the winning team will write .ct or .t). Then the match should start...
4. When match ends, the server should kick every player in 20 seconds (to assure the server frees) and after that the map should be changed back to aim map.

Only commands for regular users shoud be .ready .unready and .ct .t to choose sides. Teams are random (players are not selected by captains, there are no captains).
I'm not sure if I am missing something... a few requirements could arise in the future, but it would be minor ones.

If you are interested, please PM me and let me know a price and a ETA.

Thanks!

Last edited by Maverick1707; 11-18-2015 at 03:57.