Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] KZTimer (climb timer plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

DeadRote
Old 09-12-2015 , 20:10   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #741

New bug in 1.7.5 - when you jump on bhop maps, timer can randomly stop on any moment with triggers_push/trigger_multiple and non-flat surface (stone, objects and etc) if you play with autobhop. In fact it's just broke whole bhop gamemode with kztimer on 50% of maps. Tested with global and default versions.

Example of timer stop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_919unu1g
abckrieger
Old 09-13-2015 , 07:55   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #742

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadRote View Post
New bug in 1.7.5 - when you jump on bhop maps, timer can randomly stop on any moment with triggers_push/trigger_multiple and non-flat surface (stone, objects and etc) if you play with autobhop. In fact it's just broke whole bhop gamemode with kztimer on 50% of maps. Tested with global and default versions.

Example of timer stop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9_919unu1g
i have disabled the teleport verification on the none-global version.hf
MrMartha
Old 09-16-2015 , 20:58   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #743

Quote:
Same here. I need transfer sq3 db to mysql (very large db with 19mb size) and just cant do it properly and some times just lost half of records.
My issue was only ever the sorting and points being awarded to new players, but I'm pretty sure I've figured out the issue... I'll need to test it tonight and I'll update you if it works
MrMartha
Old 09-17-2015 , 15:33   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #744

Quote:
Same here. I need transfer sq3 db to mysql (very large db with 19mb size) and just cant do it properly and some times just lost half of records.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartha View Post
My issue was only ever the sorting and points being awarded to new players, but I'm pretty sure I've figured out the issue... I'll need to test it tonight and I'll update you if it works
DeadRote, I found that my issue was due to the tables not being structured correctly... I ended up dropping the tables and allowing KZTimer to build them, then imported my data after that.

I also ended up performing the import a bit weird as well, here is how it went:
  1. stopped the server
  2. downloaded the SQLite3 DB
  3. mounted SQLite3 DB using Navicat Premium
  4. Exported tables as CSV files using default settings
Now this is where it got tricky, I wasn't able to import all the tables the same way and had to use one method for 5 tables, another method for the last 3 tables
I ended up importing the CSV files into these tables via phpmyadmin:
  • challenges
  • LatestRecords
  • MapButtons
  • playeroptions2
  • playertmp
And the last 3 tables I had to use Navicat Premium to import the data:
  • playerjumpstats3
  • playerrank
  • playertimes
I did the imports using Navicat Premium's Import Wizard using the following settings:
On page 3 of 8 I left all settings default.

On page 4 of 8 I set "Field Name Row" to blank, and "First Data Row" to '1', everything else was defaults.

On page 5 of 8 I made sure source and destination tables were matching, and "New Table" was unchecked.

On page 6 of 8 you will have to set to source field for each target field when using Navicat Premium, which isn't too bad for playerrank and playertimes, but there are 74 columns on playersjumpstats3 so you have to go from f1 to f74. I found it was easiest to just type rather than using the dropdown for each field.

On page 7 of 8 I used the option "Copy: delete all records in destination, repopulate with the source"
Under "Advanced" I have "Use extended insert statements" and "Continue on error" checked.

The imports completed with no errors for me using these methods, but your mileage may vary.
Best of luck!
DeadRote
Old 09-17-2015 , 16:40   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMartha View Post
DeadRote, I found that my issue was due to the tables not being structured correctly... I ended up dropping the tables and allowing KZTimer to build them, then imported my data after that.

The imports completed with no errors for me using these methods, but your mileage may vary.
Best of luck!
Dude, you're just a god. Thank You! It's works
MrMartha
Old 09-17-2015 , 16:59   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #746

Quote:
Dude, you're just a god. Thank You! It's works
I've been stuck on this for almost 2 months, I had a moment of clarity last night though and decided to do some quick testing... sure enough!

What I'm almost 100% sure happened was that the dbconvert program I used first created the tables, and just used the varchar(255); utf8_general_ci settings for every column of every table, and since a varchar is sorted differently than a float all my ranks were off.
franl159123
Old 09-20-2015 , 11:20   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #747

hi im running my srdcs dedicated server using steamcmd with metamod 1.10.7, sourcemod 1.7.3, kztimer 1.75 global.
the server is hosted with workshop collection of 1.75 global kz approved maps.
the problem is when someone on my server does a global record or enter on a top 5 global record. the server says "x player" has beaten the global record. but it never enter on the database of kzstats.com and doesn't appear on !top global either.
i put !globalcheck and it says "[KZ] Global records are enabled." all settings are correct and the server works fine.
bortfive
Old 09-27-2015 , 10:15   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by franl159123 View Post
hi im running my srdcs dedicated server using steamcmd with metamod 1.10.7, sourcemod 1.7.3, kztimer 1.75 global.
the server is hosted with workshop collection of 1.75 global kz approved maps.
the problem is when someone on my server does a global record or enter on a top 5 global record. the server says "x player" has beaten the global record. but it never enter on the database of kzstats.com and doesn't appear on !top global either.
i put !globalcheck and it says "[KZ] Global records are enabled." all settings are correct and the server works fine.
I test this plugin on my server but with other bhop plugin ; Abner autobhop.
When i disable the autobhop from kztimer and load plugin abner autobhop i banned from my server and all of kz servers
this is my steamid . If u can unban me . My steamid is STEAM_0:1:46495201
My name server its 5vs5 ratillas its a server for practice competitive match

Sorry for my bad english ty
XAYN
Old 09-29-2015 , 13:57   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #749

I have done all like it it described , but nothing works, for example nothing happens when I write !kzadmin in the chat or for example I cannot load any plugins, I get this error notification:

rcon kz_auto_bhop on
L 09/29/2015 - 197:41: [SM] Exception reported: Plugin not runnable
L 09/29/2015 - 197:41: [SM] Call stack trace:
] rcon kz_noclip on
L 09/29/2015 - 199:03: [SM] Exception reported: Plugin not runnable
L 09/29/2015 - 199:03: [SM] Call stack trace:

Can you maybe help me?
HenryJeff
Old 10-04-2015 , 15:58   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #750

I need help getting this plugin to work. I'm confused what I'm doing wrong...
- I put the files in my csgo folder
- I changed the data base thing
- I have meta mod and source mod
- Whenever I type "meta list" all the other plugins come up expect this one...
Am I missing a step? What am i doing wrong... Please help