Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

Cloman
Old 08-16-2015 , 18:40   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2601

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninglink View Post
Shouldn't it be there already, though?? I looked at the newest version of the plugin and there is no classic listing at all.
yeah should be but sometimes somethings are getting missed if you look at how many weapons there are.

just have a try and if it doesnt work let us know. ;)
Cloman
Old 08-16-2015 , 18:44   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2602

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendrive148 View Post
My host use 10.0.20-MariaDB

only the losing point
Only losing points isnt in there but go and have a look with these in the tf2-stats.cfg

//-----------------|
// :: Chat :: |
//-----------------|

rank_showrankonroundend "1" //Shows player's ranks on Roundend <1/0>
rank_show_roundend_rank_in_chat "0" //Enable the chat text portion of the above (will spam chat!) <1/0>
rank_show_kdr_onroundend "1" //Show clients their kill-to-death ratio and other session stats at the end of the round <1/0>
rank_show_on_connect "4" //Show rank on connect, 0 = Disabled, 1 = Client, 2 = All chat, 3 = Panel, 4 = Panel + All chat
rank_showranktoall "1" //Show rank to everyone when player types rank <1/0>
rank_pointmsg "2" //Show point earned message to: 0 = Disabled, 1 = All, 2 = Only who earned
rank_connectcountry "3" //How to display connecting player's country, 0 = Don't show, 1 = two char: (US, CA, etc), 2 = three char: (USA, CAN, etc), 3 = Full country name: (United States, etc)
rank_chattag "RANK" //Chat tag (used as prefix and chat trigger)
rank_showchatcommands "1" //Show chat triggers <1/0>
rank_show_player_count_notice "1" //Set to 0 to disable the 'there are enough players' messages
rank_show_round_enable_disable_notice "1" //Set to 0 to disable the 'enabled/disabed due to round start/end' messages
rank_show_tele_point_notices "1" //Set to 0 to disable the message that tells an engi when he is awarded points for teleporting a player
pendrive148
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-17-2015 , 01:02   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2603

I edited the plugin and added a cvar to turn off message when you lose points (rank_chatdiepoints 0/1)

The message no longer appears, but the cvar to turn on and off does not work, if someone wants to try fix it ...
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (TF2_Stats.sp - 240 views - 402.5 KB)
File Type: smx TF2_Stats.smx (98.8 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by pendrive148; 08-17-2015 at 01:04.
pendrive148
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-17-2015 , 09:55   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2604

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendrive148 View Post
The message no longer appears, but the cvar to turn on and off does not work, if someone wants to try fix it ...
forget, I restarted the server and the cvar worked
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2015 , 13:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2605

L 08/22/2015 - 203:17: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
L 08/22/2015 - 205:22: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
L 08/24/2015 - 11:26:16: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: quickiebomb_launcher
L 08/24/2015 - 11:40:17: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: awper_hand
Snowie
Old 08-25-2015 , 11:00   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2606

Hello. I recently started up a website as mentioned a few pages ago, and I am now faced with a new issue. I followed the steps exactly and am faced with error messages spamming all over the website. Here is an example:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'www.tf2terminal.com/stats' (2) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'tftermin'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'tftermin'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 6

I have no idea what to do xD Please help
Send a message via Skype™ to Snowie
Cloman
Old 08-25-2015 , 13:14   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2607

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
L 08/22/2015 - 203:17: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
L 08/22/2015 - 205:22: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: crossing_guard
L 08/24/2015 - 11:26:16: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: quickiebomb_launcher
L 08/24/2015 - 11:40:17: [TF2_Stats.smx] Weapon: awper_hand
these are already added in this version:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=2587
Cloman
Old 08-25-2015 , 13:20   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowie View Post
Hello. I recently started up a website as mentioned a few pages ago, and I am now faced with a new issue. I followed the steps exactly and am faced with error messages spamming all over the website. Here is an example:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL server host 'www.tf2terminal.com/stats' (2) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'tftermin'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'tftermin'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php on line 6

I have no idea what to do xD Please help
i think your url to the database is not correct.
Mmost of the time if its a local database it should be pointed to 127.0.0.1
Or if its a remote adress it should be something like tf2terminal.com.
So this doesnt look to me correct as HOST "www.tf2terminal.com/stats".
Thats only the first line of the error .. the rest of the errors can be a result of that it could not connect to mysql.

Last edited by Cloman; 08-25-2015 at 13:21.
Snowie
Old 08-26-2015 , 02:39   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloman View Post
i think your url to the database is not correct.
Mmost of the time if its a local database it should be pointed to 127.0.0.1
Or if its a remote adress it should be something like tf2terminal.com.
So this doesnt look to me correct as HOST "www.tf2terminal.com/stats".
Thats only the first line of the error .. the rest of the errors can be a result of that it could not connect to mysql.
Would you mind if we talked some time and you could help me out a bit more? I'd like to fix this issue as soon as possible and I think you may be able to help me.
Send a message via Skype™ to Snowie
Cloman
Old 08-26-2015 , 09:10   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowie View Post
Would you mind if we talked some time and you could help me out a bit more? I'd like to fix this issue as soon as possible and I think you may be able to help me.
just open:
/home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/dbconnect.php
or
/home/tftermin/public_html/tf2stats/inc/config.php
Where you defined your database and database account and set your HOST variable to localhost or 127.0.0.1 as i assume your database is on the same system as your webserver.