Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

View Poll Results: Do you want the Superhero Mod on CS:GO?
Yes 23 74.19%
No 4 12.90%
Not Interested 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

[REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO

Post New Thread Reply   

Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2015 , 23:10   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #1

If you're going to be releasing it publicly, would you consider releasing it to BitBucket or GitHub so we could contribute and bug fix it.

Also, if you need test subjects, servers, or anything of the like, let me know.

Of course, your project, your rules.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2015 , 23:17   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
If you're going to be releasing it publicly, would you consider releasing it to BitBucket or GitHub so we could contribute and bug fix it.

Also, if you need test subjects, servers, or anything of the like, let me know.

Of course, your project, your rules.
I am, I'm just wanting to test the base first on a server and get feedback because It's still incomplete due to the lack of testing done. I should be freeing up some time soon and once I do, I'll hammer out this project.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2015 , 23:22   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
I am, I'm just wanting to test the base first on a server and get feedback because It's still incomplete due to the lack of testing done. I should be freeing up some time soon and once I do, I'll hammer out this project.
Excellent. Good to hear the project is continuing, and good luck in your debugs.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2015 , 23:28   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
I still remember one of the messages here, i think it was from you "I'm going to release the plugin this week" like 3 months ago, and then no update, it was sad coz this plugin, the idea, everything is amazing, and i'm really happy to see that you're still doing this plugin, so keep up the good work my friend!
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2015 , 00:45   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
I still remember one of the messages here, i think it was from you "I'm going to release the plugin this week" like 3 months ago, and then no update, it was sad coz this plugin, the idea, everything is amazing, and i'm really happy to see that you're still doing this plugin, so keep up the good work my friend!
Yeah, I was waiting for OP of this plugin who paid for it to get back to me so we can get started but he was gone for like 2 months after that. I kept messaging him and he kept ignoring me until about 2 weeks ago when he gave me the information that he's been busy and he's lost interest. He did pay for it but I've put the work into it so I'm going to do something with it if he's not interested. He still paid for it so I'll go by what he wishes but at this point, he doesn't care what I do with it so I'm treating it sort of like a project I've done for free with open source ideologies, etc.
headline
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-09-2015 , 05:03   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Yeah, I was waiting for OP of this plugin who paid for it to get back to me so we can get started but he was gone for like 2 months after that. I kept messaging him and he kept ignoring me until about 2 weeks ago when he gave me the information that he's been busy and he's lost interest. He did pay for it but I've put the work into it so I'm going to do something with it if he's not interested. He still paid for it so I'll go by what he wishes but at this point, he doesn't care what I do with it so I'm treating it sort of like a project I've done for free with open source ideologies, etc.
Okay. I'd be down to help you test it out if you wish.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-10-2015 , 02:43   Re: [REQ] Superhero Mod for CS:GO
Reply With Quote #7

The original code was built for CSGO but the way I build things tends to be game independent. Need to test this mod with multiple games, not just CSGO. I might end up posting the code on Github in its current state just to get it out there.