Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

343N
Old 08-02-2015 , 07:18   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #211

Hey y'all. Is there anyway I can make a zone that'll teleport someone to the start of the stage they're at, instead of the start of the map? I haven't found an option in the mod yet, so I might be blind, but...
jonitaikaponi
Old 08-02-2015 , 08:02   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by 343N View Post
Hey y'all. Is there anyway I can make a zone that'll teleport someone to the start of the stage they're at, instead of the start of the map? I haven't found an option in the mod yet, so I might be blind, but...

C'mon... This was posted on the last page.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=201

Do a little research...
Masog
Old 08-03-2015 , 14:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #213

Make it so the saveloc doesn't reset when touching the next stage's zone, so I can practise wr route at for example surf_lt_unicorn - now I'll just get reset after finishing a stage.
Prolifik
Old 08-03-2015 , 18:35   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #214

Is there a way to turn Check Points off? People are abusing this to get under 1 second times on maps.
Old 08-03-2015 , 21:13   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifik View Post
Is there a way to turn Check Points off? People are abusing this to get under 1 second times on maps.
im 90% sure was patched like 3 weeks ago
Old 08-03-2015 , 22:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #216

Any way to create something that would prevent abuse of noclip? Of course you could disable it, but just thinking maybe there's an option where you can force a timer cooldown after disabling noclip, just enough time to ensure there is no one trying to take advantage of it?
Jaykrog
Old 08-03-2015 , 22:50   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykrog View Post
Any way to create something that would prevent abuse of noclip? Of course you could disable it, but just thinking maybe there's an option where you can force a timer cooldown after disabling noclip, just enough time to ensure there is no one trying to take advantage of it?
Some other options:

After disabling no clip, it teleports you back to the start zone.
After disabling no clip, while still within the cooldown window, and upon entering a start zone, it returns you to the center of the start zone and then removes the cooldown window (since the player should then be grounded).

Just a thought, but I think this would help some of the abuse.
YourMomSE
Old 08-03-2015 , 23:33   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #218

Does this plugin do anything with the maps? I have my maps defined in maplist and mapcycle just fine. And I even setup the gamemodes_server.txt file with all the maps after getting the b.s. mapgroup not part of classic casual error on several maps. Still no luck. I am used to the whole custom map setup with my other csgo servers but for whatever reason several maps(possibly more) give me that stupid error and I can't figure out why.

I also am curious if there is a way to change round time with this plugin so I can have a 30 minute round for surfing and have mapchooser run an autovote at the end of the timelimit, rather than require users to rockthevote every map.
Jaykrog
Old 08-04-2015 , 00:30   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMomSE View Post
Does this plugin do anything with the maps? I have my maps defined in maplist and mapcycle just fine. And I even setup the gamemodes_server.txt file with all the maps after getting the b.s. mapgroup not part of classic casual error on several maps. Still no luck. I am used to the whole custom map setup with my other csgo servers but for whatever reason several maps(possibly more) give me that stupid error and I can't figure out why.

I also am curious if there is a way to change round time with this plugin so I can have a 30 minute round for surfing and have mapchooser run an autovote at the end of the timelimit, rather than require users to rockthevote every map.
I think the timelimit is controlled through the configs in this directory:

/csgo/cfg/sourcemod/ckSurf

I think the mp_ignore_round_win_conditions being set to 1 is part of what makes the timelimit infinite.
jonitaikaponi
Old 08-04-2015 , 01:39   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifik View Post
This has been patched like a month ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykrog View Post
How do they abuse noclip? If you mean using noclip to boost from speed zones, then that has been patched already also. Even though I don't really understand that problem, as if you don't use speed limits, then people could just bhop to noclip's speed or to even faster speeds anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourMomSE View Post

Which error?...
Sounds like you haven't installed stripper though: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=182

Or you could just have a mp_timelimit set to some value, and have the map change without rounds?

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 08-04-2015 at 06:05.