Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch

Post New Thread Reply   

worminater
Old 12-04-2011 , 21:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #31

Hmm, your second option simply wouldnt work, if people saw a witch go and then respawn they'd quit. Get enough ragers from when a witch incaps more than 1 person.

I do personally think the chance to follow a survivor cvar is not required, as the plugin is designed to make the witch attack more than 1 person. If this cvar was to be causing a problem, then it could be done away with.

The plugin does have MINOR bugs, but I wouldn't say its really buggy. 99% of the time it does what its required.

One thing I would like to change is WHO she targets. She sometimes goes for people who are the furthest away, meaning she dies quite easily. Be good if you could force her to attack nearest target first.

Panhax, I understand English is not your native language, let me know if you would like me to explain anything better of if something above doesn't make sense

Last edited by worminater; 12-04-2011 at 21:23.
paul92
Old 12-05-2011 , 08:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by worminater View Post
Hmm, your second option simply wouldnt work, if people saw a witch go and then respawn they'd quit. Get enough ragers from when a witch incaps more than 1 person.

I do personally think the chance to follow a survivor cvar is not required, as the plugin is designed to make the witch attack more than 1 person. If this cvar was to be causing a problem, then it could be done away with.

The plugin does have MINOR bugs, but I wouldn't say its really buggy. 99% of the time it does what its required.

One thing I would like to change is WHO she targets. She sometimes goes for people who are the furthest away, meaning she dies quite easily. Be good if you could force her to attack nearest target first.

Panhax, I understand English is not your native language, let me know if you would like me to explain anything better of if something above doesn't make sense
I just discovered this plugin already do this!
I just killed the witch in the same time she dealed the last hit and killed a survivor, and then in 0,1 seconds i saw another witch that spawned on the dead witch ready to attack me... At the end there were 2 witches body!
If you make her spawn quickly (like in 0,01 seconds), noone can notice it (unless it happens what just happened to me)...
Anyway if there is a command to just "CALM" an angry witch, we don't have to do such tricky things! XD
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2013 , 00:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #33

Question: On servers with more than 4 Survivors, she only goes after the 4 original survivors. Then she leaves. Is it possible for her to eliminate...all survivors?
Old 05-17-2014 , 10:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #34

The recent update to SM and MM have broken this plugin...please fix
Old 07-06-2015 , 12:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #35

When witch killed or incapacitated, it restores her health. This fix saves the level of health of the witch in the next attack.

ChangeLog:
version 1.9

Remove some unnecessary functions.
Fix health witch.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_evil_witch.sp - 1032 views - 18.4 KB)
File Type: smx l4d_evil_witch.smx (15.0 KB, 379 views)

Last edited by Figa; 07-14-2016 at 06:21.
Newbie_Sexy
Old 07-13-2017 , 21:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #36

Compile with 29 Warnings =(
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 07-14-2017 , 02:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie_Sexy View Post
Compile with 29 Warnings =(
Care to post those warnings?
Old 07-15-2017 , 10:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
Care to post those warnings?
Thanks you very much if you can help me: http://imgur.com/KQsmqXc
KoMiKoZa
Old 01-05-2018 , 17:50   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #39

This is an amazing plugin BUT the witch has a tendency to teleport to other players (who are far away) if she kills someone. I'm not sure if that's intentional but that really ruins the overall setting.

Is it possible to disable it somehow?

Last edited by KoMiKoZa; 01-05-2018 at 17:50.
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2018 , 21:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Evil Witch
Reply With Quote #40

I've just updated the syntax of the plugin and removed all the cluster from it. Give it a show and post here, if you guys face any issues. I might even be willing to look into the teleportation issue, but need a confirmation that everything else is working beforehand.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_evil_witch.sp - 846 views - 18.9 KB)

Last edited by Spirit_12; 01-07-2018 at 21:08.