Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans

Post New Thread Reply   

barvica
Old 05-03-2015 , 19:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #211

Do i need any sql database or something to set that up, because installation doesnt say anything ...

edit: if i write rcon sm_ctban myname it doesnt say its invalid command but nothing happens either, also !ctban in chat doesnt do anything /ctban just takes up command but do nothing

Last edited by barvica; 05-03-2015 at 19:07.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-03-2015 , 19:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by barvica View Post
Do i need any sql database or something to set that up, because installation doesnt say anything ...

edit: if i write rcon sm_ctban myname it doesnt say its invalid command but nothing happens either, also !ctban in chat doesnt do anything /ctban just takes up command but do nothing
"Doesn't say anything"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
Installation:
Place the phrases.txt in your addons/sourcemod/translations directory.
Place the .smx in your addons/sourcemod/plugins directory.
Check your logs/server-console after the initial load for any SQL errors. If you have any SQL errors check your addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and verify you can connect using the drivers you have specified.
[...]
Settings:
sm_ctban_enable, [0,1]: Toggles functionality. When set to 0 this will allow those players who are CT banned to join the CT team.
sm_ctban_soundfile, <path>: The path to the soundfile to play when denying a team-change request. Set to "" to disable.
sm_ctban_joinbanmsg, <message>: This message is appended to a time-stamp when a CT banned user joins the server.
sm_ctban_table_prefix, <prefix>: This prefix will be added in front of the table names.
sm_ctban_database_driver, <driver>: This specifies which driver to use from database.cfg

If you followed the steps written there, check your logs and share any errors (in [CODE] tags!).

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
barvica
Old 05-03-2015 , 19:20   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #213

damn i need someone to ask to set me up a database then have no clue about it
barvica
Old 05-04-2015 , 17:38   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #214

"ctbans"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "176.56.238.15"
"database" "Tilen"
"user" "***"
"pass" "****"
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}

Whats wrong ? it still doesnt work but database is up, i hided my user and pass and i also wrote
rcon sm_ctban_database_driver "ctbans"

also my logs says : L 05/04/2015 - 10:001: [sm_ctban.smx] Default database database connection failure: Could not find database conf "default"

Last edited by barvica; 05-04-2015 at 17:41.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-04-2015 , 18:07   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #215

Quote:
Whats wrong ? it still doesnt work but database is up, i hided my user and pass and i also wrote
rcon sm_ctban_database_driver "ctbans"
RCON commands only change your cvars temporarily, until next map change or server re-start; then the (default) values from your configuration file(s) will be loaded again.

Change your settings in the plugin's configuration file.

Quote:
also my logs says :
Code:
L 05/04/2015 - 10:00:31: [sm_ctban.smx] Default database database connection failure: Could not find database conf "default"
Follow the above instructions.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
barvica
Old 05-04-2015 , 18:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #216

still doesnt work :s
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2015 , 18:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #217

The default value for "sm_ctban_database_driver" is "default". The error log shows that you have not been following instructions because the default is being executed before your rcon command. To change a setting like this, you must change the configuration file on the server and not use rcon.

Quote:
Check your logs/server-console after the initial load for any SQL errors. If you have any SQL errors check your addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and verify you can connect using the drivers you have specified.
After you have changed your configuration file to "ctbans" you should post any errors from the logs.

You should also manually connect to your MySQL server to see if it is working properly. You should do this from the server itself but you could also do it from your desktop. Consult youtube for information on how to connect to a MySQL database if you haven't done so before.

Last edited by databomb; 05-04-2015 at 18:39.
Feerm
Old 05-12-2015 , 18:05   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #218

Hello i need help. Got something wrong with this plugin all of the sudden, Dont work to UnCTban! Well it does work at first but after map change they get auto ctban again... Any ideas how to fix this?
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2015 , 19:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feerm View Post
Hello i need help. Got something wrong with this plugin all of the sudden, Dont work to UnCTban! Well it does work at first but after map change they get auto ctban again... Any ideas how to fix this?
That sounds a lot more like a database problem than a problem with the plugin itself. You set a timed ban which is cleared for the map but is getting reset when the map reloads because time is still left. Your database credentials specified in the plugin config needs permission to update those fields. Run a query for the timeleft on the database for the affected Steam IDs.

Something like
PHP Code:
SELECT timeleft FROM CTBan_Log WHERE perp_steamid 'STEAM_stuff'
Also, inspect the sourcemod log for any SQL errors and troubleshoot the SQL database as needed.
Old 05-15-2015 , 18:25   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] CT Bans
Reply With Quote #220

I have a problem (CSGO):

The plugin look work great, i can CTBAN, UNCTBAN correctly. The bans are save in the databse correctly.

I have a problem with the rageban, and the "steam id, offline" ban.

When i use /rageban, a menu is opened with the last players who have leave the server, but when i choose one, i have nothing else ( No menu, no phrase, nothing...) but there is something very strange: the player is banned ct for one round, and after a map change, he is banned from ct BUT he is not in the database of the plugin. Maybe a "local" or "cache" ban ?

What can i do for fix that ? I want add the ban in the script's tables when i ban an offline player, and a steam id too.

I have a second problem, in the admin menu, in the section player i have "Rage ban" add by the plugin. But i dont have the "Ct ban" menu added...

Thanks.

Last edited by TheDiamant953; 05-15-2015 at 18:32.