Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2015 , 14:55   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakes7 View Post
Peace, trying to get the Flags to work, just the big red "ERROR" images on the screen.
I checked the locations and paths and they all seem to have downloaded to my client successfully.
Restarted the client and server, still no dice, this is for CS source. Any ideas sir?
Also can the client 'fix' files be added to the download.ini list and can it download to the client and fix the fonts from there?

By the way, this is one of my favourite MODs that you have put together Sir! Thanks for your contribution!
I had this issue too, I can't remember the exact solution. How about whitelisting? Are the files allowed in your whitelist?

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Blakes7
Old 05-05-2015 , 16:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
I had this issue too, I can't remember the exact solution. How about whitelisting? Are the files allowed in your whitelist?
You were correct, I just found it myself "Whitelisting!!"
pure_server_whitelist.txt added the following entries:

models\conquest\... any
materials\models\conquest\... any
materials\conquest\... any

That fixed it thanks for your help!

Now to configure some maps, I think you have to put an entry in the maps file, before you can configure them?

Last edited by Blakes7; 05-05-2015 at 16:55.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2015 , 17:48   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakes7 View Post
You were correct, I just found it myself "Whitelisting!!"
pure_server_whitelist.txt added the following entries:

models\conquest\... any
materials\models\conquest\... any
materials\conquest\... any

That fixed it thanks for your help!

Now to configure some maps, I think you have to put an entry in the maps file, before you can configure them?
Glad to help. There's a capture the flag plugin out there that's pretty good as well. If I remember correctly, it has the same issue, and you might even run into the same issue with other plugins. Always think of whitelisting when you don't hear sounds or don't see things that you should be seeing/hearing.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Blakes7
Old 05-06-2015 , 11:45   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #394

I moved the smconquest.smx to the plugins/disabled folder.
I have this scripts to start/stop the MOD.
It seems to work well, the game ends and the rounds go back to normal and END when they're supposed to (Regular CS Source)
You just have to make sure that you are on a map that has the flags setup like any of the "Core" CS Maps.

cfg/sourcemod/Conquest_ON.cfg

sm_play @all Conquest.wav
sm plugins load disabled/smconquest.smx
mp_restartgame 6

cfg/sourcemod/Conquest_OFF.cfg

sm_play @all GameOver.wav
sm plugins unload disabled/smconquest.smx
mp_restartgame 6

Last edited by Blakes7; 05-06-2015 at 11:50.
Blakes7
Old 05-06-2015 , 12:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #395

I uploaded an updated smconquest_classes.cfg file to add speed to the players.
Those with bigger weapons are slower, those with pistols are faster etc.
Also added a "Blade" Class - Faster with only a knife and 2 flashbangs and 2 smoke nades ;)
Attached Files
File Type: cfg smconquest_classes.cfg (4.6 KB, 104 views)
Old 05-11-2015 , 23:39   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #396

something is wrong with this plugin on csgo

you can pick classes, but after you die/respawn, it does not give you your class weapons, it just gives you a pistol

in the !class menu it still says you are currently what class you picked
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2015 , 14:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresidentEvil View Post
something is wrong with this plugin on csgo

you can pick classes, but after you die/respawn, it does not give you your class weapons, it just gives you a pistol

in the !class menu it still says you are currently what class you picked
Just below this post on the lower-right, you will see a link "First". Click that and it will take you to the OP with all of the plugin information and the download. There you will find this information:

Plugin Game: Counter-Strike: Source

Edit: Though it does advertise to be compatible with CS:GO in the name now. I'm not sure if it is, or is supposed to be. Either way, it's not surprising to see that there are issues with CS:GO, that happens on many plugins that were designed for a previous version of CS.

My plugins:

Last edited by Bittersweet; 05-12-2015 at 14:25.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2015 , 02:33   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #398

having trouble compiling this

---- edit ----
nvm missed a bracket

Last edited by 8guawong; 10-23-2015 at 02:43.
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-23-2015 , 03:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #399

is it possible to set 2 default class? one for each team?
since you can use set team for the default class shouldn't you be able to set the default class for each team?
right now if you set a default class to team 2 (T) , you can still select it / will be set as the default class even if you are a CT

following class setting does not work
Code:
"PlayerClasses"
{
	"Rookie CT"
	{
		"default"	"1" // Use this class as default one. limit settings are ignored. setting a team just sets this class as default for that team
		"team"	"3"
		"USP"
		{
			"weapon_usp" "120"
			"weapon_hegrenade" "1"
			"weapon_flashbang" "2"
			"weapon_smokegrenade" "1"
			"item_kevlar" "70"
			"speed" "1.2"
		}
	}

"Rookie T"
	{
		"default"	"1" // Use this class as default one. limit settings are ignored. setting a team just sets this class as default for that team
		"team"	"2"
		"Knife"
		{
			"weapon_knife" "500"
			"item_kevlar" "50"
			"speed" "1.3"
		}	
	}
}
Code:
L 10/23/2015 - 15:58:40: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 10/23/2015 - 15:58:40: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Error parsing classes. There are duplicate "default" settings! Only set one global default or one default per team.
L 10/23/2015 - 15:58:40: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "smconquest.smx":
L 10/23/2015 - 15:58:40: [SM]   [0]  Line 874, smconquest_classes.sp::Config_OnParseEnd()
i see in the source code
PHP Code:
SetFailState("Error parsing classes. You set a default setting for one team, but no for the other."); 
so maybe it is possible to set a default class for each team....

Last edited by 8guawong; 10-23-2015 at 04:05.
FreedomArchdevil
Old 02-05-2016 , 13:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.201
Reply With Quote #400

In CS:GO plugin in work.. but not FLAGS models ((( "ERROR". Why? I coppy original models and for CS:GO, but don't work :C