Post New Thread Reply   

SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2006 , 07:33  
Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o
Code:
[Es]  LANG_SERVER_MSG1 = plugin de los fcos del servidor [ de los fcos ] iniciada. LANG_SERVER_MSG2 = los clientes [ de los fcos ] ahora tendrá ajustes cambiantes sobre la entrada al servidor.   LANG_SERVER_MSG3 = fcos_blockchange del servidor [ de los fcos ] iniciado.  LANG_SERVER_MSG4 = acceso de los clientes [ de los fcos ] para cambiar sus ajustes ahora se restringen. LANG_SERVER_MSG5 = fcos_logfile del servidor [ de los fcos ] iniciada. LANG_SERVER_MSG6 = los cambios forzados de los clientes [ de los fcos ] ahora será registrado. LANG_LOG_ENTRY = la dirección "%s" de "%s" cambió "%s" del valor ilegal "%f" al valor requerido caloría "%f". LANG_SHOW_ADMIN = "%s" cambió "%s" del valor ilegal "%f" al valor requerido caloría "%f".

Had my mom help me a little bit. XP
I can't use your translation because it does not follow the format I had it in. Sorry. Certain things like [fcos] and all of the non-words such as %s and %d and <> stuff like that has to stay in your version of the translation in the exact same place I have them so that I know at least that it does what it is supposed to do. If you change these things that are not translated it messes up the plugin for anyone who's server runs that language or for admin who have that language for their game settings. If you can copy the english version and only replace the words that need to be translated that would be appreciated. I am not sure exactly what you did, but it doesn't follow the format.