Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] KZTimer (climb timer plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

benek
Old 01-14-2015 , 04:26   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #421

Are you able to extract/share bhop module as standalone? (with autobhop option)

I would love to use you bhop without any menu, ranking etc with DR, MG.
Old 01-14-2015 , 08:43   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySelfLuls View Post
After installing the files i recieve the following error.
KZTimer: Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)

There is nothing in the error logs.
doublecheck everything.. the proble MUST be on your end

Quote:
Originally Posted by benek View Post
Are you able to extract/share bhop module as standalone? (with autobhop option)

I would love to use you bhop without any menu, ranking etc with DR, MG.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...88&postcount=2
Siggi
Old 01-15-2015 , 08:39   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #423

Hey,

I am a mapper for kz maps and I am wondering if there is something like an api
for mappers to modify behaviour within specific areas of the map.

Some examples:

#1 Disable Checkpoints / Teleports in an certain area, so you can create a brush/entity in your map
to make special rooms

#2 Penalty times, so you can add skips for hard jumps or other things where people can skip it using
a button for example and get a +x seconds on their time. So they can finish it but never be close to a
"good" time.

From a mappers point I would realy love if I could add those using entities with certain names or brushes.
Keros
Old 01-16-2015 , 09:21   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #424

Hi, I created two buttons but when pressed does not begin time, that can happen?

http://i.gyazo.com/0c46441fb2efb02d0de20b14f498534a.jpg

thx!

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited by Keros; 01-16-2015 at 22:56.
SkazzY
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-17-2015 , 13:19   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #425

Is there any way of giving points to someone. And is there way to Start and End buttons be "bigger" so i can't need to aim at actual red button to stop time it takes sometimes a whole second whitch is alot if your server have profesionalist on it. Thank you in advance.
The1Speck
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-17-2015 , 23:20   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkazzY View Post
Is there any way of giving points to someone. And is there way to Start and End buttons be "bigger" so i can't need to aim at actual red button to stop time it takes sometimes a whole second whitch is alot if your server have profesionalist on it. Thank you in advance.
Being able to give points defeats the point of the ranking system (oh god that pun). As for timers that's up to the mapmaker, the plugin comes with the button from Portal simply to add buttons to maps without them. Also, if professionals can do godlike lj's and global pro times I don't think hitting a button will be that hard for them

Just my two cents.

Add me on Steam for personal inquiries or direct assistance.
esoteridactyl
Old 01-18-2015 , 03:48   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #427

So today the server I play on added the 'fix' from the top post on the Kreedz EU steam group about Cellblock. Coincidence or not, my client obviously downloaded these fixes, and now on quite a few maps I've played before and have never had problems now have large (red text on black) error textures or whathave you. Here are some screenshots : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=377093861

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=377088142

No one else in the server have been having issues, just me. Me and the server admin have been trying to figure out what's up. I deleted and redownloaded all the new fix files. And manually added them as well instead of downloading from the server. Neither has helped. Any ideas?
abckrieger
Old 01-18-2015 , 19:11   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggi View Post
Hey,

I am a mapper for kz maps and I am wondering if there is something like an api
for mappers to modify behaviour within specific areas of the map.

Some examples:

#1 Disable Checkpoints / Teleports in an certain area, so you can create a brush/entity in your map
to make special rooms

#2 Penalty times, so you can add skips for hard jumps or other things where people can skip it using
a button for example and get a +x seconds on their time. So they can finish it but never be close to a
"good" time.

From a mappers point I would realy love if I could add those using entities with certain names or brushes.
i won't add both things. People should be allowed to do checkpoints wherever they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteridactyl View Post
So today the server I play on added the 'fix' from the top post on the Kreedz EU steam group about Cellblock. Coincidence or not, my client obviously downloaded these fixes, and now on quite a few maps I've played before and have never had problems now have large (red text on black) error textures or whathave you. Here are some screenshots : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=377093861

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=377088142

No one else in the server have been having issues, just me. Me and the server admin have been trying to figure out what's up. I deleted and redownloaded all the new fix files. And manually added them as well instead of downloading from the server. Neither has helped. Any ideas?
huh... dunno sry.

/e
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Speck View Post
Being able to give points defeats the point of the ranking system (oh god that pun). As for timers that's up to the mapmaker, the plugin comes with the button from Portal simply to add buttons to maps without them. Also, if professionals can do godlike lj's and global pro times I don't think hitting a button will be that hard for them

Just my two cents.
this

Last edited by abckrieger; 01-18-2015 at 19:12.
fojacko
Old 01-19-2015 , 14:03   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #429

I'm not sure if i'm missing something obvious or what, but the plugin insn't initialising at all. I install the plugin, then start the server, but nothing is happening. I can change the server cvars and the server recognises them as commands, but nothing changes. The only cvar that makes a difference is kz_godmode.
The1Speck
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-19-2015 , 14:13   Re: [CS:GO] KZTimer Final
Reply With Quote #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by fojacko View Post
I'm not sure if i'm missing something obvious or what, but the plugin insn't initialising at all. I install the plugin, then start the server, but nothing is happening. I can change the server cvars and the server recognises them as commands, but nothing changes. The only cvar that makes a difference is kz_godmode.
Did you do step 3 of the installation guide? Just asking since you didn't mention that in your post.

Add me on Steam for personal inquiries or direct assistance.