Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S] Developer Needed (PAID REQUEST)

Post New Thread Reply   

Uvagaming
Old 07-15-2014 , 20:30   [CS:S] Developer Needed (PAID REQUEST)
Reply With Quote #1

We're looking for a developer to work with us on our Counter - Strike: Source server using Zombie:Reloaded. This is a paying job, and will have more work in the future. Payments will be made per plugin completion through Paypal. Here's what we need done (Post your bid if interested):

Plugin 1.) Antidote, when a player is tagged by a zombie and within a certain radius of other players the players around him have 10 seconds to either kill him or provide an antidote (Radio menu would be displayed with 2 choices, Slay or Provide Antidote). If they choose to provide an antidote the player is immobile for the duration of using the antidote (20 seconds).
- Zombies would hit for 50 hp, when a player is tagged health would bleed at a set rate (1.1 health per second). At 0 hp, the player would turn into a zombie.

Plugin 2.) Prop Menu (radio menu) using supply crates as the currency (Supply crate amount would be shown in the HUD/radio menu and as an advert when a supply crate is picked up) with 5 options, each option requiring more supply crates.
- 1.) Wooden Crate = 1 supply crate
- 2.) Pallet = 1 supply crate
- 3.) Metal Barrel = 2 supply crates
- 4.) File Cabinets = 3 supply crates
- 5.) Chain Link Fence = 5 supply crates
Supply crates would be spawned throughout the map similar to placing custom decals in a map. They would re-spawn after a set amount of time or when the round ends.
- Supply crates picked up by humans would be saved until death or until the map ends.
- Zombies start with 5 supply crates.
- Every third zombie that dies would drop a supply crate.
- Supply crates would dissolve after a set amount of time.

Plugin 3.) Zombie RPG. Adding a leveling system to Zombie Reload. Each zombie class (5 total) has 10 levels, each level provides a small stat increase for that class.

If you have any questions include them with your bid.

Last edited by Uvagaming; 07-22-2014 at 14:03.
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 07-16-2014 , 04:47   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #2

lol good luck with the second one
Old 07-16-2014 , 04:53   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #3

If you can't do it , don't post. Having said that #2 is not that important. We knew when posting this it might not be possible.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2014 , 05:00   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #4

No idea what this mod is, because I don't program for css, but I did make a mod for someone before that opened a sm menu when they sprayed a decal on a surface, and allowed them to drop a marker/physprop there.
Zephyrus
Cool Pig B)
Old 07-16-2014 , 07:36   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by friagram View Post
No idea what this mod is, because I don't program for css, but I did make a mod for someone before that opened a sm menu when they sprayed a decal on a surface, and allowed them to drop a marker/physprop there.
as far as i understand he wants to overwrite the CS buymenu with custom items with custom image
Old 07-16-2014 , 08:43   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
as far as i understand he wants to overwrite the CS buymenu with custom items with custom image
Plugin 2.) Here's an image to help clarify:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg props-01.jpg (86.9 KB, 208 views)
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 07-16-2014 , 09:51   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvagaming View Post
Plugin 2.) Here's an image to help clarify:
That wouldnt be possible.
But you could just use a menu to spawn the props (radio menu) like it is in every other mod on cs:s.
Supply crates wouldn't be too hard (random items in each crate.)
Uvagaming
Old 07-16-2014 , 10:20   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
That wouldnt be possible.
But you could just use a menu to spawn the props (radio menu) like it is in every other mod on cs:s.
Supply crates wouldn't be too hard (random items in each crate.)
Okay, that's good to know. Using a radio menu, would it be possible to use supply crates as the currency rather than a random prop when picking up a supply crate? An example would be Wooden Crate = 1 supply crate, Chain link fence = 5 supply crates.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 07-16-2014 , 11:15   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvagaming View Post
Okay, that's good to know. Using a radio menu, would it be possible to use supply crates as the currency rather than a random prop when picking up a supply crate? An example would be Wooden Crate = 1 supply crate, Chain link fence = 5 supply crates.
Not sure if i understand, but you want a currency, crates spawn randomly around the map and can be picked up by humans, when picked up the player will get some type of 'credit', those credits could be used to buy props from a menu, etc. right?
just re-read the OP, seems to make more sense now, however im unable to do said request because of horrible time management.

Last edited by Mitchell; 07-16-2014 at 11:16.
Uvagaming
Old 07-16-2014 , 11:17   Re: Looking for plugin developer (Paying job!)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Not sure if i understand, but you want a currency, crates spawn randomly around the map and can be picked up by humans, when picked up the player will get some type of 'credit', those credits could be used to buy props from a menu, etc. right?
Exactly, the currency/credits would be called 'Supply Crates'. Zombies would also be able to pick these up.

Last edited by Uvagaming; 07-16-2014 at 11:19.