Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2014 , 16:47   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophete View Post
So I got the server to change maps now, the stalemate triggering just wasn't firing.

As for the map cycle, I want at the end of timer vote to show the following groups.

So at the 35 minute mark in a map time I want a vote to happen and the user can cycle through groups 1, 2 and 3 (Jump 1, Jump 2 or Jump 3) and then they can select the specific map.

If all I need to do is change the "umc_rotation" to "umc_mapcycle" then that's that

On another note, is there a way to make it so if there are no votes then it automatically will change to the next map in the map rotation?
You still haven't told us what you've got going now? Is UMC working at all? It sounds like you want a tiered vote, the Wiki is pretty good: https://code.google.com/p/sourcemod-...nConfiguration

You should be able to configure what happens when a vote fails to meet the threshold. Those settings are in the UMC .cfg files.

Edit: Your using the "next_mapgroup" option, which is specific to the randomizing module, and I'm not sure you can use that in your sm_umc_am_cyclefile. I suggest you go through each .cfg file in the cfg folder, you'll understand more after you've done that.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 06-30-2014 at 16:58. Reason: addition
frozeN.
Old 07-01-2014 , 21:26   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4052

Hello guys! I need some help.

I made a tier vote where players decide about map group, then map from this map group but I have problem.
Where can I choose how many groups will be in this group vote? All the time I have 4 groups in this vote, but in umc_mapcycle I've 6 groups.

Thanks for help.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2014 , 12:02   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4053

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozeN. View Post
Hello guys! I need some help.

I made a tier vote where players decide about map group, then map from this map group but I have problem.
Where can I choose how many groups will be in this group vote? All the time I have 4 groups in this vote, but in umc_mapcycle I've 6 groups.

Thanks for help.
There's a bunch of reasons that could happen - map exclusions, player limitations, etc. First off, make sure that sm_umc_endvote_type is set to 2 in umc-endvote.cfg. Next, post your umc_mapcycle.txt here so we can take a look at it.

Edit: Also let us know which UMC modules (plugins) you are using/have active, and what game you are running.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 07-02-2014 at 12:07. Reason: addition
Nekture
Old 07-07-2014 , 09:41   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4054

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before or if it's painfully obvious and I'm looking over it, but is it possible to automatically trigger a mapvote after X rounds, rather than using the end of map vote? I'm trying to configure this for NeoTokyo, which has mp_timelimit 0 as default by design and uses a custom cvar to determine after how many rounds to change the map (X wins by either team, def 7). Mp_maxrounds doesn't exist.

I'd figure I'd just trigger a mapvote on the start of the 7th round, the soonest it would be needed.
Can anyone help me out?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2014 , 13:53   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekture View Post
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before or if it's painfully obvious and I'm looking over it, but is it possible to automatically trigger a mapvote after X rounds, rather than using the end of map vote? I'm trying to configure this for NeoTokyo, which has mp_timelimit 0 as default by design and uses a custom cvar to determine after how many rounds to change the map (X wins by either team, def 7). Mp_maxrounds doesn't exist.

I'd figure I'd just trigger a mapvote on the start of the 7th round, the soonest it would be needed.
Can anyone help me out?
mp_maxrounds doesn't exist? Does mp_winlimit? Those are the only 2 cvars that you can configure UMC to work with as far as rounds go. You could try "fooling" it by setting mp_maxrounds in your server.cfg, then setting sm_umc_endvote_startrounds in umc-endvote.cfg to whatever you want.

My plugins:
Nekture
Old 07-07-2014 , 17:44   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4056

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
mp_maxrounds doesn't exist? Does mp_winlimit? Those are the only 2 cvars that you can configure UMC to work with as far as rounds go. You could try "fooling" it by setting mp_maxrounds in your server.cfg, then setting sm_umc_endvote_startrounds in umc-endvote.cfg to whatever you want.
Nope, it just returns: Unknown command "mp_maxrounds". Same with mp_winlimit.

EDIT: I'm silly, why didn't I think of this sooner? I just put mp_timelimit arbitrarily high and sm_umc_endvote_starttime accordingly to start after 5 mins.

Last edited by Nekture; 07-07-2014 at 18:15.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2014 , 17:58   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4057

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekture View Post
Nope, it just returns: Unknown command "mp_maxrounds". Same with mp_winlimit.

Can't I somehow script something small that just runs the map vote after a timer?
Well, I thought you said you didn't want to use the timer. Remember, UMC just sets the next map, it doesn't actually change the map. If you expect that the map will actually change due to the custom cvar involving rounds as you said, why don't you just set your mp_timelimit and sm_umc_endvote_starttime accordingly, like for example:

mp_timelimit 99
sm_umc_endvote_starttime 89

This would run a vote 10 minutes into a map. This just sets the next map to load, it does not change the map.

You should go through the all of the .cfg files line by line. The documentation in those files for each cvar is really good. I'm sure you can configure UMC to use with your game the way you want it.

My plugins:
Nekture
Old 07-07-2014 , 18:28   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
Well, I thought you said you didn't want to use the timer. Remember, UMC just sets the next map, it doesn't actually change the map. If you expect that the map will actually change due to the custom cvar involving rounds as you said, why don't you just set your mp_timelimit and sm_umc_endvote_starttime accordingly, like for example:

mp_timelimit 99
sm_umc_endvote_starttime 89

This would run a vote 10 minutes into a map. This just sets the next map to load, it does not change the map.

You should go through the all of the .cfg files line by line. The documentation in those files for each cvar is really good. I'm sure you can configure UMC to use with your game the way you want it.
Yeah, I just thought of that too. I feel really silly now. It's so obvious.
mickael002
Old 07-09-2014 , 14:32   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4059

L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] Native "CreateNative" reported: Fatal error creating dynamic native!
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-endvote.smx":
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] [0] Line 147, umc-endvote.sp::AskPluginLoad2()
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [umc-maprate-reweight.smx] Plugin "Map Rate" is not loaded, cannot determine which SQL table to look for ratings in.
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Plugin "Map Rate" is not loaded.
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-maprate-reweight.smx":
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] [0] Line 159, umc-maprate-reweight.sp::OnConfigsExecuted()

Release sourcemod version
Old 07-09-2014 , 16:58   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4060

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickael002 View Post
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] Native "CreateNative" reported: Fatal error creating dynamic native!
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-endvote.smx":
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:26: [SM] [0] Line 147, umc-endvote.sp::AskPluginLoad2()
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [umc-maprate-reweight.smx] Plugin "Map Rate" is not loaded, cannot determine which SQL table to look for ratings in.
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Plugin encountered error 25: Call was aborted
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Native "SetFailState" reported: Plugin "Map Rate" is not loaded.
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "umc-maprate-reweight.smx":
L 07/09/2014 - 18:28:27: [SM] [0] Line 159, umc-maprate-reweight.sp::OnConfigsExecuted()

Release sourcemod version
Is this just a one-time thing? Try restarting your server, so that dependent plugins can load in the order they need.

If it's still an issue, it might require a 3rd party plugin, see last section: http://code.google.com/p/sourcemod-u...AboutWeighting

You might want to try just using umc-weight.smx instead: http://code.google.com/p/sourcemod-u...i/ModuleWeight

My plugins: