Old 06-27-2014 , 20:10   Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #1

Hi.. I would like someone to edit my default server plugin as

admin.amxx
adminchat.amxx
admincmd.amxx
adminvote.amxx
timeleft.amxx

and what ever i dont know all the plugins what it do listed here.. but i would like to add color on it

Exemple.. all commands that can be seen by players in-game as amx_vote.. amx_votemap.. amx_map.. amx_votekick... amx_kick... amx_voteban... amx_ban... etc... all that type of commands.. plus timeleft.

I would like it to be with colors... exemple::

ADMIN%Adminname% has kicked %player% for reason ~ AFK

and samething for timeleft... when you type timeleft it's in green and the time left in white

thanks.
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2014 , 00:33   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #2

So you want. color print in these plugins only?

Quote:
admin.amxx
adminchat.amxx
admincmd.amxx
adminvote.amxx
timeleft.amxx
Valid colors are Green, Red, Blue, Gray and normal (con_color). Cyan, White color depends upon client's con_color if he has set it to "255 255 255" or anything, gray is an alternative available to white.

Last edited by EthicalHacker007; 06-28-2014 at 00:36.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 06-28-2014 , 08:55   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #3

Also you can only have one of red, blue and grey within one message.
Old 06-29-2014 , 19:23   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #4

yes .. I would like it green and red.. and timeleft too when you type it with the time in different color
Eternities
Old 07-01-2014 , 03:10   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #5

Alright... I just fixed my problem about coloring the admincmd.amxx and plmenu.amxx and adminvote.amxx

Now i got error... with the show_activity_key_color(Grey, "ADMIN_SLAP_1", "ADMIN_SLAP_2", name, name2 .....)

When i slap in the server it print in color... as i make it in the ML file... but it print like this ...

ADMIN ADMIN_SLAP_2 slap "admin name" (i want player name..) with 76 damages. ( when i slap with 0 damages )
When im slapping other player it print my name where it suppose to be the player name and at the place suppose to be admin name it's printing ADMIN_SLAP_2

Can someone help me... exolent edited the colorchat.inc to add show_activity_key and _id.. to support color...
i just added _color at end of everything with the value of color wich is "Grey, ".. and it do error in my server..

My ML for slap is coded like this :

ADMIN_SLAP_1 = !gADMIN: slap !t%s!g with !t%d!g damage
ADMIN_SLAP_2 = !gADMIN !t%s!g: slap !t%s!g with !t%d !gdamage

Thanks for help !

Last edited by Eternities; 07-01-2014 at 03:16.
Eternities
Old 07-01-2014 , 03:14   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #6

THE IMAGE OF WHAT IT DO... ALSO IT DO THIS TO ALL OTHER COMMANDS AS CHANGELEVEL... KICK... BAN... IT PRINT ... ADMIN ADMIN_KICK_2 kick eternity. etc...

Spoiler

Last edited by Eternities; 07-01-2014 at 03:17.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2014 , 03:44   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #7

You can't use chat colors in menus. There are only certain colors that you can use and they have to be handled specially (different than in chat).
Old 07-01-2014 , 11:18   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
You can't use chat colors in menus. There are only certain colors that you can use and they have to be handled specially (different than in chat).
I guess you didnt understand me... I said i'm trying to change the show_activity_key and _id colors... not menu... but plmenu.amxx is for the color from amxmodmenu... if i use the one in admincmd.amxx it's only the one when i type it in console... if you see code in menu from picture.. it's because i accidently edited the ML and didnt pay attention it was for the amxmodmenu.. the color is working.. as you see in the picture.. but it makes error for no reason ! If i ask it here... is because exolent is away from my friend list..
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2014 , 14:07   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #9

I just noticed that admincmd uses show_activity_key. I don't know to add color to show_activity_key!
Old 07-01-2014 , 15:14   Re: Need plugins edition
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternities View Post
I guess you didnt understand me... I said i'm trying to change the show_activity_key and _id colors... not menu... but plmenu.amxx is for the color from amxmodmenu... if i use the one in admincmd.amxx it's only the one when i type it in console... if you see code in menu from picture.. it's because i accidently edited the ML and didnt pay attention it was for the amxmodmenu.. the color is working.. as you see in the picture.. but it makes error for no reason ! If i ask it here... is because exolent is away from my friend list..
I looked at the image that you posted and notice the menu. I guess I didn't scroll down enough, the image is too big.

Last edited by fysiks; 07-01-2014 at 15:15.