Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Restores the players' gravity after getting off a ladder.
    Old 05-08-2014 , 18:32   [CSS] Ladder Gravity Fixer
    Reply With Quote #1

Ladder Gravity Fixer

People have been asking for a fix for the player's gravity being reset for a while now, and I've browsed the forum to see if a fix is available but didn't seem to reach one. So I made one myself

Description :

Resets the player's gravity to the gravity they had after touching a ladder, works even if a new gravity was set while the player has been on a ladder while the command / function ran.

For people who are interested of knowing how the plugin works (what it does in the code) :
    The plugin checks on every frame what is the player's gravity and movetype (as when the player is on a ladder he gets a movetype that is called MOVETYPE_LADDER).
    If the player is on a ladder, it checks if the gravity of the player is not 0.0 (the gravity the player gets on every frame he's on the ladder) to update the gravity change.
    If the player is not on a ladder, the plugin checks if his previous movetype was MOVETYPE_LADDER (or in short, if the player was on a ladder in the last frame), if it was, the plugin sets the player's gravity back to what he had before.

Changelog :
    • 1.0 (May 9th 2014)
      * Initial Release.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (laddergravityfix.sp - 1321 views - 886 Bytes)

Last edited by DorCoMaNdO; 05-08-2014 at 18:34.