Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

i need somehelp!!

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 05-01-2014 , 11:48   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #11

He won't be alive eitherway.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.
eminemxw88
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:05   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #12

can someone show a exp?
Send a message via MSN to eminemxw88
MasterOfTheXP
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:40   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #13

Instead of trying to loop through all clients OnMapStart (which, again, won't work) check the cvar and set the variable on them either when they connect (OnClientConnected/OnClientPutInServer) or disconnect (OnClientDisconnect). Though keep in mind, all of those will be called again for each client when the map changes.

Also, based on the loop you used some notes for future client loopings: Use MaxClients instead of GetMaxClients(), and be sure to never constantly call a non-action-doing (e.g. SetEntProp) non-player-based (e.g. IsClientInGame) function from within a loop. In this case, you could have done new bool:pluginon = GetConVarBool(g_IsPluginOn); just before you did for (new z... and checked the value of pluginon instead of using GetConVarBool every time the loop cycles through clients. ramblerambleramble.

Also, most IsValidClient() stocks check if the client is in-game. If the one you're using does that, there's no need to check IsClientInGame again beside it.
Old 05-02-2014 , 13:09   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheXP View Post
Instead of trying to loop through all clients OnMapStart (which, again, won't work) check the cvar and set the variable on them either when they connect (OnClientConnected/OnClientPutInServer) or disconnect (OnClientDisconnect). Though keep in mind, all of those will be called again for each client when the map changes.

Also, based on the loop you used some notes for future client loopings: Use MaxClients instead of GetMaxClients(), and be sure to never constantly call a non-action-doing (e.g. SetEntProp) non-player-based (e.g. IsClientInGame) function from within a loop. In this case, you could have done new bool:pluginon = GetConVarBool(g_IsPluginOn); just before you did for (new z... and checked the value of pluginon instead of using GetConVarBool every time the loop cycles through clients. ramblerambleramble.

Also, most IsValidClient() stocks check if the client is in-game. If the one you're using does that, there's no need to check IsClientInGame again beside it.
im a noob,can you show a example?
thx every much!
MasterOfTheXP
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2014 , 15:45   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #15

Actually, you already had it being applied OnClientPutInServer in the first post. Is the problem that it gets reset on mapchange?
Old 05-02-2014 , 23:31   Re: i need somehelp!!
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheXP View Post
Actually, you already had it being applied OnClientPutInServer in the first post. Is the problem that it gets reset on mapchange?
yes.